Hello

SilverLi

Well I think I should do an introduction too. Somebody of you already met me in the weird part of fuwa (I think the spamthread of Majikoi is the weird part).

But I am a gamer/anime/VN lover. That is my life literally. And I love it. 

But some facts about me:

I am 21 years old. Born and live in Sweden. Love soccer, gaming, anime and VNs. Probably a couple of other things too. Strong minded, loves to argue and hate to lose an argumentation. 

Watching anime and playing VNs for around 3 - 5 years now I think. Gaming since I was young.

Well pleased to meet you all. 

/SilverLi

I am 21 years old. Born and live in Sweden. Love soccer, gaming, anime and VNs. Probably a couple of other things too. Strong minded, loves to argue and hate to lose an argumentation. 

who does mate??? every1 love winnin...anyway>>>>

Osu!Osu welcome n hve fun

enjôy a pun

The farmer was surprised when his pumpkin won a blue ribbon at the State Fair. He shouted, 'Oh, my gourd.

special gift fr you!!!

8WmqT.png

dont go drooling now....

Welcome to the party!  :D Why is everyone from the weird part of fuwa introducing themselves now?

Fuwa invasion!!!!

Thank you all. Feels good.

Welcome to the forums!

I too also like to argue but I actually like losing because it usually means I learnt something new.

True. But in that case the argumentation was good and I probably enjoyed it. So it is probably not that hard to take.

Well I think I should do an introduction too. Somebody of you already met me in the weird part of fuwa (I think the spamthread of Majikoi is the weird part).

But I am a gamer/anime/VN lover. That is my life literally. And I love it. 

But some facts about me:

Watching anime and playing VNs for around 3 - 5 years now I think. Gaming since I was young.

Well pleased to meet you all. 

/SilverLi

Welcome In Fuwanovel Man.,

Enjoy In Here :)