MUV LUV rUgp stop working

HI, everyone, i'm plying Muv luv extra, it's work prefectly until this scene.
I'm running the game on Win 8.1 with Japan locale.

I tried uninstall and reinstall the game several time now, it's wouldn't work either, please help me.
If possible, can anyone share me a copy savedata right after this scene?ss2014-05-21at042850_zpse8bd04fa.jpg

Yeah rUGP is a massive pain.

I have issues with it too : here and here

I tried many things, and many people have issues with it but few effective solutions exist (from what i've found).

If I find something i'll make sure to tell you.

A fix for Extra is using a vitrual machine. Can't guarantee anything with Unlimited though.

Jeez, that engine is a mess. This would explain why Kimi ga Nozomu Eien likes to crash every 10-15 minutes without even bothering to tell you what actually happened.

As for Muv Luv though, I've gone through both MLE/U and MLA on my older Win8 laptop without a problem. Haven't tried on my newer machine with 8.1 though... maybe the update is the problem?

• 5 weeks later...

I get the same exact rUGP MFC stopped working error message, at the very end of the game. I finished Sumika's Route, but when I try to finish Meiya's route, I get that error popping up within 2 seconds of the ending theme music playing (right before the credits roll). So I can't activate Unlimited!!!!!! I wish there was some alternate way to activate Unlimited, because I've really beaten the two routes needed and I am only missing the credits passing after one route lol.

I get the same exact rUGP MFC stopped working error message, at the very end of the game. I finished Sumika's Route, but when I try to finish Meiya's route, I get that error popping up within 2 seconds of the ending theme music playing (right before the credits roll). So I can't activate Unlimited!!!!!! I wish there was some alternate way to activate Unlimited, because I've really beaten the two routes needed and I am only missing the credits passing after one route lol.

Use this it starts right in the beginning of Unlimited. Just stick it in the Vmreg folder and load it up in the game.

I actually managed to get Unlimited to work!!!!!!!!!!! B)

For those of you struggling with the rUGP not working error at the end of Muv Luv Extra, here is what I did:

- Click on Muv Luv Icon on your desktop

- Click on settings

- Uncheck settings for BGM, Sound Effects, Voices, Graphic Effects

I also moved all of my Muv-Luv Extra and Unlimited files to one single folder on the desktop of my computer before doing this. I'm not sure if moving this stuff around actually played a role in getting Unlimited to work, so I advise you to just follow the three steps above first.

Good luck to you guys!!! Only a few minutes in and Unlimited has a cool atmophere and more voice acting compared to Extra.

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

To pass the Sumika date crash in Extra move mlhookv2.rpo under Plugins to somewhere else temprorarily to make the game Japanese.

After passing that line you can save and turn the game back to English

And sorry for the unnecessary bump

This worked for me. Soon after that line it crashed again so what I did was:

1) move mlhookv2.rpo under Plugins to my desktop

2) opened MUV LUV extra and played just after where it crashed before

3) saved the game

4) close it

5) move mlhookv2.rpo back to Plugins folder

6) load the save file(should be in english again) and continue!

Thanks man