Anyone in there final year

Mr. Meogii

Well, I'm not exactly in my final year right now, I finished school a year ago, but not a lot has changed since then. When I still had to go to school, I simply went there in order to be physically present during the lessons, killed some time by day dreaming and when I got home, I instantly started watching anime (Yep, there used to be a time when I watched ~15 episodes a day) until I went to sleep. I repeated this procedure for the entire year, since I wouldn't need to study in order to score decent marks. Well, to be honest, I dont deserve all the credit since after all, the German Abitur is pathetically easy to achieve.

Well, I'm not exactly in my final year right now, I finished school a year ago, but not a lot has changed since then. When I still had to go to school, I simply went there in order to be physically present during the lessons, killed some time by day dreaming and when I got home, I instantly started watching anime (Yep, there used to be a time when I watched ~15 episodes a day) until I went to sleep. I repeated this procedure for the entire year, since I wouldn't need to study in order to score decent marks. Well, to be honest, I dont deserve all the credit since after all, the German Abitur is pathetically easy to achieve.

That must be cool. Haha anime marathons are the best

Well I live in So Cal but I'm not getting more specific than that. What part of California are you from?

So Cal too, yeah. Never heard of a school that'd let you not take the final for any reason.

So you just use your semester marks to apply to university?

Yeah, that's how it works around here. I'm pretty sure most, if not, all if the US is like that. Well, extra curriculars also factor in that too.

I'm on my last year of my Master's Degree. That being said I usually work with thesis related stuff. I get to find some time but I don't want to read a VN if I can't finish it in one go. I just look for something short to read at the moment.

That is great! I've got a lot of senpais here. But I wish you the best in life ^.^