H-h-hi everyone! >_<

SpecterZ

Well...I used to do that but not anymore, since I have a lot of Visual novels to play, Light novels to read and anime to watch. But I still have that kind of impulse when I'm really depressed. (but it was easily suppressed since I just need to play some game or watch anime)

In case you didn't check my profile, I will be 26 in a few days.

Of course, you will see me more......after I can overcome my phobia. 

Age doesnt matter matey!!! so u still got the impulse huh..yareyare....just hang in there mate!!

watch this spec!! n embrace the happiness 

Im not rusty though. 899c162407d1fc923f6de6363e49fc18.png

8So6f.gif

Take tht!!!

Oh, I see that you love mimi, you sure have good tastes sir !

Welcome to the forum, and have fun !

Here is a neko-maid for you in case you need anything :

5HqoNAZ.jpg

Neko~~~ *nosebleed*

I think I lose a cup of blood already. >_<

If her breasts are a little bigger than this, I think I will (nose)bleed to death and go to heaven. >_<

It took me a lot of time to muster enough courage to post here since I have to overcome my phobia.

My name is SpecterZ or just Specter. I'm a typical hikikomori with a mild bi-polar disorder syndrome but not much of otaku.

It might sound depressing but I have weak body and was partially crippled from childhood's bullied and from a lot of things. I also had several suicide thought & attempt from time to time.

Doctor said I should find some hobby or something to do to keep those thought away, and that was the reason I enter the world of anime, game, manga and visual novel. They help me cope with all my hardships.

Well, leave those depressing story aside. I'm quite a fast reader and have enough skill with Japanese language. :D

My preference is Comedy, Fantasy, and Sci-fi with light drama (but not too much since I'm easily depressed.) and I'm prefer VN with pro-active protagonist (since hetare protagonist reminds me of myself.)

I'm not prefer rape (reverse-rape is okay for me :P ), mind break, NTR and dark story. Some bad end will depress me too.

I hope I can get along with you guys. :D

PS: I'm in kyonyuu faction but I don't mind (not look too) loli character (as long as they aren't flat plain) 

:P

I really undersand your feelings as i had suicidal thoughts, i know how hard it is to live with all this psychological injuries.

Aside of that, welcome and bienvenue to fuwaWonderland!

Welcome to the forums! It's great that you managed to find a way to deal with everything, everyone has damage and here is no exception, this place is incredibly friendly so you'll easily get along with people.

Don't lose your way! rofl

Yoosh--Welcome to fuwanovel!

Since you've found a hobby, now it's time to find a family. That's where we come in.  ;)

Have fun in the forums~ and whenever someone with a pun obsession appears be sure to reject any invitation to come to the lavatory with him.

Osu!Osu! welcome n hve fun

enjoy a pun 

How does the earth get clean? It takes a meteor shower!

Talk to me if u wanna hearin jokes or anythin!!! i'm gonna brighten ur day with my jokes!!!(Dim dont you dare comment my creepiness)

creep.

I'm just kidding. I know you're trying to help the way you can.

Welcome to fuwanovel, fellow member of the kyonyuu factiom! I'm glad you have made yourself introduction here, from now on, do enjoy yourself to the very best. And greetings from my waifu

aJtwckH.jpg

Nice to meet you too~~~  :D

Akane~~~!!!!!! >_< *become corpse in the pool of (nose)blood*

Welcome to the forums. I hope you have fun here.

Eventually you will convert into the loli faction as well. 

Well...I don't mind loli as long as their boob is big enough  ;)

Fool.

The flat chest is what gives them their charm~

Well...I like cute stuff but that kind of girl makes my fatherly instinct and the desire to protect them awaken.

And I have to admit, I couldn't get hard-on with that kind of girl.  :P  

But I'm almost drowned by my own blood when I see derpigreg's picture.  ^_^

Well...I like cute stuff but that kind of girl makes my fatherly instinct and the desire to protect them awaken.

And I have to admit, I couldn't get hard-on with that kind of girl.  :P  

No one said anything about such desires. 

Lolis are to be protected and loved! Because cute is justice.

Not really loli, but I think you meant by pettan

No no I mean lolis.

Though flat chested characters are fine as well.

No one said anything about such desires. 

Lolis are to be protected and loved! Because cute is justice.

Now you convince me. :o  *Talking in brainwashed-like monotone*

But I still like kyonyuu girl.  :D

Welcome to the forums man! I just got into VN's and the like myself recently, and loving what I'm seeing so far. Though I really wish I could find a few more fighters ;_;

What kind of fighter are you looking for?