H-h-hi everyone! >_<

SpecterZ

It took me a lot of time to muster enough courage to post here since I have to overcome my phobia.

My name is SpecterZ or just Specter. I'm a typical hikikomori with a mild bi-polar disorder syndrome but not much of otaku.

It might sound depressing but I have weak body and was partially crippled from childhood's bullied and from a lot of things. I also had several suicide thought & attempt from time to time.

Doctor said I should find some hobby or something to do to keep those thought away, and that was the reason I enter the world of anime, game, manga and visual novel. They help me cope with all my hardships.

Well, leave those depressing story aside. I'm quite a fast reader and have enough skill with Japanese language. :D

My preference is Comedy, Fantasy, and Sci-fi with light drama (but not too much since I'm easily depressed.) and I'm prefer VN with pro-active protagonist (since hetare protagonist reminds me of myself.)

I'm not prefer rape (reverse-rape is okay for me :P ), mind break, NTR and dark story. Some bad end will depress me too.

I hope I can get along with you guys. :D

PS: I'm in kyonyuu faction but I don't mind (not look too) loli character (as long as they aren't flat plain) 

:P

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay man :) Nice choices of Genre too! :)

I look forward to seeing you around! :)

Here have a Neko:

243159.jpg

Kunyaa~~~ >_<

Sorry......I have weakness with Mimi.

Welcome on the forums

Enjoy your stay

And read Clannad !

I finished them several years ago before anime was aired too.  :rolleyes:

Fuwanovel Youkoso~

Try not to enjoy yourself too much in here.

I try not to but I lurk around here in shadow for a while  ^_^

Doesn't seem like English is your first language... 

You are right  ;)

Welcome to fuwanovel.

Hope you find the forums to your liking and please enjoy your stay.

See ya around, here's a moe.

g_fullxfull.51071.jpg

*nose bleeding*

Ugh...moe damage >_<

It took me a lot of time to muster enough courage to post here since I have to overcome my phobia.

My name is SpecterZ or just Specter. I'm a typical hikikomori with a mild bi-polar disorder syndrome but not much of otaku.

It might sound depressing but I have weak body and was partially crippled from childhood's bullied and from a lot of things. I also had several suicide thought & attempt from time to time.

Doctor said I should find some hobby or something to do to keep those thought away, and that was the reason I enter the world of anime, game, manga and visual novel. They help me cope with all my hardships.

Well, leave those depressing story aside. I'm quite a fast reader and have enough skill with Japanese language. :D

My preference is Comedy, Fantasy, and Sci-fi with light drama (but not too much since I'm easily depressed.) and I'm prefer VN with pro-active protagonist (since hetare protagonist reminds me of myself.)

I'm not prefer rape (reverse-rape is okay for me :P ), mind break, NTR and dark story. Some bad end will depress me too.

I hope I can get along with you guys. :D

PS: I'm in kyonyuu faction but I don't mind (not look too) loli character (as long as they aren't flat plain) 

:P

Its kay...i was bullied too....but dont kill youself, it ill make you more pathetic than them.

good, you should talk psychiatrist time to time if you hve another probs..or friends n family.

now back to usual routine

Osu!Osu! welcome n hve fun

enjoy a pun 

How does the earth get clean? It takes a meteor shower!

Talk to me if u wanna hearin jokes or anythin!!! i'm gonna brighten ur day with my jokes!!!(Dim dont you dare comment my creepiness)

Its kay...i was bullied too....but dont kill youself, it ill make you more pathetic than them.

good, you should talk psychiatrist time to time if you hve another probs..or friends n family.

enjoy a pun 

Talk to me if u wanna hearin jokes or anythin!!! i'm gonna brighten ur day with my jokes!!!(Dim dont you dare comment my creepiness)

Then I'll do it for him  *ahem* creep

enjoy a pun 

Well...I used to do that but not anymore, since I have a lot of Visual novels to play, Light novels to read and anime to watch. But I still have that kind of impulse when I'm really depressed. (but it was easily suppressed since I just need to play some game or watch anime)

In case you didn't check my profile, I will be 26 in a few days.  :D

Hi there! Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay among us! ^^

Have a madoka cake:

anime_cake_3.jpg

*drool*

Too bad, I can't eat any sweat.  :unsure:

Welcome to the forums! I am one of the aforementioned weird people. Hope to see more of you in the future!

Of course, you will see me more......after I overcome my phobia.  ;)