Help finding VNs (eroge or not) with traps/effeminate characters

Aegis

By trap of course, I mean really effeminate male characters. I just watched all the current episodes of Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara, and I'm obsessed with Megumu. He's so freaking ADORABLE.

Which set me on a quest to find any sort of VN with a similar character, but.. It's been hard to find. The only thing I've somewhat come across was in Stein's Gate, which is already on my playlist.

Any assistance? Like I said, doesn't need to be eroge, but I would enjoy a character like Megumu to persue.

If you haven't seen it yet, here is who I'm talking about!

maxresdefault.jpg

Only ones I can remember that are in english are Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteiru and Kira Kira where the protagonist is a trap.

With trap heroines/heros I don't know any other besides S;G

But do keep in mind that in S;G the actual ending with the heroine has her as an actual female and not as a guy so it's not really trap anymore.

Only ones I can remember that are in english are Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteiru and Kira Kira where the protagonist is a trap.

But do keep in mind that in S;G the actual ending with the heroine has her as an actual female, not as a guy so it's not really trap anymore.

Hmm.. I'll take a look at those! Thanks :3

Boku no pico is not really that good even if you want traps.

Watch something like Maria Holic (best trap ever right here) or boku wa tomodachi ga sukinai (not really trap in the end.) Or even Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu although Hideyoshi is neither a girl or a guy, Hideyoshi is his own gender

There is one in Dracu-riot but that one isn't fully translated yet.

If you want Anime too you can look at this thread.

By the way Nosebleed whats with you and spoiler tags today?

But do keep in mind that in S;G the actual ending with the heroine has her as an

actual female and not as a guy so it's not really trap anymore.

Also there's no way in a million years Megumu is really a guy.

He's most likely the same as Yukimura from boku wa tomodachi ga sukinai.

I refuse to accept it's a he.

Making spoiler tags on mobile takes effort :(

Fixed it now.

The Yukimura one is too obvious to be a spoiler i believe but i guess i'll add a spoiler just for the sake of it.

But do keep in mind my intent was to warn the OP since it's not exactly what they're looking for. (regarding S;G at least)

The protag in Ruitomo is the best trap protag in existence!! *Slams fist repeatedly into my table to state my point* *BANG* *BANG* I doubt it will ever get a translation though.

2nd I'd say is Shield 9. The protag is a bodyguard trap. It has a partial translation somewhere, he is not so moe though? He is quite serious often with his job. That being said, the vn made me laugh a lot haha.

Also I suppose Hideyoshi from the anime baka test.