Hey there fellow Otakus :)

Greetings to you all :)

So I just signed up because a friend of mine made a deal with me to get me to play Vns (and learn to love them :)). So far ive just been watching a lot of Animes and read quite a lot Mangas as well and i dont really now where to start now. There are so many VNs and i couldnt find a reliable Indicator to find the masterpieces. Id really appreciate it if you guys could name some of your favourite VNs so I can dive right into this new experience. 

Lg,
Shiina :)

Hey there. Super cute reason, I just happened to stumble upon Visual novels :3. 

Anyhoo Welcome to the forums ! and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I will recommended you my all time Favorite "If my heart had wings" :) great story I'm sure you would love it.

Have a picture :3

EolwsOO.jpg

With Clannad, you'll either love it or hate it. Personally, I thought it was pretty boring- couldn't relate to the MC and didn't like any of the heroines. (I liked the anime better, and of all VNs with anime adaptations, this only happened with Clannad)

The VN I'd suggest to you depends on what type of genre you'd like. I could tailor a specific suggestion for you if you talked about what type of anime you like, but for now, I'd suggest you to check my 50 VNs list and try picking any VN you find interesting.

I hope you'll enjoy fuwanovel~

Hey, welcome to the fuwa forums! :)

For a beginner, if you're not afraid of long stories (generally more than 50 hours), Key's visual novels (Little Busters and Clannad especially) are very good ,granted you enjoy comedy / romance / slice of life.

Else, if you like science, mystery, time travel and the likes, you can try read Steins;Gate (unless you already watched the anime).

I would recommend watching the Anime Clannad over reading it :P Personally I had a lot of problems with the VN, and the Anime conveys the feelings a little bit better In my opinion.

Katawa Shoujo, Hoshizora No Memoria, G-Senjou no maou, Little Busters. 

There are a ton of beautiful VN's just gotta find the ones you like :P