Clover Days Translation Project

astro

22 hours ago, ArkTicSS said:

any update on the translation?

This game looks very promising :)

From one look at the post at their blog, Ittaku said that he planned to tackle Anzu's route in several weeks back at February though. As for the real update, there's still no update yet but perhaps there will be in the future.

Edited by littleshogun

I was going to start translating Anzu's route in March but then the Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild happened. Maybe in a month or so I'll have time again.

EDIT: This is proving to be one of my most popular posts of late, so I guess that's a yes vote from the community ^_^ It'll still be a few weeks before I'm free from other commitments but I should be able to tackle it. I have to admit this has turned into one of my all time favourite VNs.

• 3 weeks later...

Knowing that this may well be one of my most popular actions ever on fuwa, I'm pleased to say I've started working on Anzu's route, which is also the last route left untranslated in the game. Note that even when I finish this translation it does NOT mean there will be a prerelease complete patch for you to try, nor does it give any indication of how far off a real release will be as translate check and editing hasn't even started yet, and there's still the wild card of what we're going to do about all the extra H scenes in Clover Day's Plus. Either way, Anzu is finally getting the love and attention she deserves to join the other wonderful girls in this game, though her route was very different from the others when I played it with surprisingly by far the most drama in it so I'm not sure how translating that will go.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not really sure what Astro was smoking when he posted on the wordpress site that Anzu's route was 50% complete. When I picked it up I found it to be about 15% complete, so I've come to give an update only to find that it looks like bad news when it's actually good news. But then it really doesn't matter, a project making forward progress is better at any percentage than one stalled.

Progress update: Anzu's route is now 1/3 complete.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TL will certainly be done much before that. The questions comes from the patching/editing and other work. Not sure what of the rest of the team is still around to finish it up or if the other routes are actually ready to be released and it all is hindering on this one. Either way we are forever grateful to ittaku.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, ittaku said:

Anzu's route is now ~60% complete.

Nice,Thanks for the routine updates

Almost done then off to Editing and QC...

How long has it been? i think over 3 years since you guys started out..

Edited by Wildbreed

• 2 weeks later...