Do you read doujinshi?

Nosebleed

Whoa, two new NikoMaki doujins were posted up? On Yuri~ism right?

Also, they need to continue the HimawariSakurado doujins. I really like those.

No no these were just some raw scans posted on exhentai.

I always search Love Live on exhentai just for the sake of seeing if there's any raws I missed.

It's these 2 cute ones, one halloween themed and one clearly referencing Sakura Trick (Kind of obvious when you name it NicoMaki Trick)

http://exhentai.org/g/709606/ea5cb7fc59/ (SFW)

http://exhentai.org/g/709642/517627b983/ (NSFW)

No no these were just some raw scans posted on exhentai.

I always search Love Live on exhentai just for the sake of seeing if there's any raws I missed.

It's these 2 cute ones, one halloween themed and one clearly referencing Sakura Trick (Kind of obvious when you name it NicoMaki Trick)

http://exhentai.org/g/709606/ea5cb7fc59/ (SFW)

http://exhentai.org/g/709642/517627b983/ (NSFW)

Alright, thanks. I can't read them now (not alone), but I'll try later on. I'm pumped for the Halloween theme one o_O! Going to be a fun night tonight.

If it's not on sadpanda then it likely doesn't exist.

It's not a very popular series so.

Yeah, it isn't very popular. Sadly, I was really interested in reading one. While on the subject of doujins, are there any good demon girl doujins out there? Like a girl who isn't human?

I decided to dab into some of these NicoMaki doujins since I hadn't today. Yuri has sorta been on my back-burner for a while since I lost interest in it, but these doujin might just restore the enthusiasm I had for the genre. They're absolutely fantastic and the ones drawn by Ooshima Tomo in particular are the best. And now I'm resubscribed to yuri-ism! God, I wonder how long it's been since I've been on their site. Feels nostalgic. ^^

I decided to dab into some of these NicoMaki doujins since I hadn't today. Yuri has sorta been on my back-burner for a while since I lost interest in it, but these doujin might just restore the enthusiasm I had for the genre. They're absolutely fantastic and the ones drawn by Ooshima Tomo in particular are the best. And now I'm resubscribed to yuri-ism! God, I wonder how long it's been since I've been on their site. Feels nostalgic. ^^

Yuri is the best thing in the world :wub:

Did you read Secret flowers (Himawari x Sakurako) totemo heart-melting (at least for me ^_^ )

Gosh I haven't even watched Saki yet. I tend to only read doujins of stuff I've watched/read before since the interactions would make less sense without certain knowledge from the work it parodies (sometimes I'll make exceptions, but not always). I do plan on starting Saki one day, though. I just need to clear up my backlog of stuff to watch. :P

Are there really that many? I haven't actually seen the anime, but I know the characters.

Are they on yuri ism?

The Saki character cast is freaking massive. I don't even remember the names of half of them.

So yes there's many.

There are some on yuri-ism yes.

The Saki character cast is freaking massive. I don't even remember the names of half of them.

So yes there's many.

There are some on yuri-ism yes.

Alright, I guess I have to look them up then. Firstly, I should read the Halloween NikoxMaki doujin you told me to read a week ago. I haven't got around to that yet, but I need to do it really soon. 

Alright, I guess I have to look them up then. Firstly, I should read the Halloween NikoxMaki doujin you told me to read a week ago. I haven't got around to that yet, but I need to do it really soon. 

It's not like it's translated so you'll only be able to look at the images. 

I suggested a couple more doujins at yuri-ism in hopes they take one and translate it. Fingers crossed.

It's not like it's translated so you'll only be able to look at the images. 

I suggested a couple more doujins at yuri-ism in hopes they take one and translate it. Fingers crossed.

you have really high hope don't you? :P

hmm,this sounds interesting,i wanna read some any recommendations? 

I could go on forever but it's best if you search yourself for better results.

Just know what kind of fetishes you have or what you're into and whatnot and you'll probably find some you enjoy.

For beginners you should probably use Fakku or doujin-moe

Of course there's Non-H doujins too so you can check those out as well.