Do you read doujinshi?

Nosebleed

Only 60%? No, I know there are plenty of normal doujins, but ones like Orcs x Girl. Interesting of course, but pretty damn weird.

Alright it's probably more.

Just search for John K Peta if you want weird. All his doujinshi are completely messed up.

His characters are probably made of rubber.

When you're on exhentai you encounter a lot of weird stuff. The bad thing about it is that, unlike e-hentai, exhentai  doesn't give you a warning before you enter the "weirder" stuff.

Which sometimes is really traumatizing..

I've seen things.. :unsure:

Alright it's probably more.

Just search for John K Peta if you want weird. All his doujinshi are completely messed up.

His characters are probably made of rubber.

When you're on exhentai you encounter a lot of weird stuff. The bad thing about it is that, unlike e-hentai, exhentai  doesn't give you a warning before you enter the "weirder" stuff.

Now you've left me both scared and interested o_O .. I'll look this guy up and hopefully avoid this said trauma.

Nosebleed: "NOBODY KNOWS THE TROUBLE I'VE SEEN"..

It's an interesting way of discovering yourself new fetishes.

Holy shit, I can actually fap to THAT?

...Although admittedly it doesn't work that often.

But the only thing that can really disgust me is anime-based rape doujin for an anime I know. It's a hundred times worse than any kind of gore/scat/bestiality/stretch combination. 

It's an interesting way of discovering yourself new fetishes.

Holy shit, I can actually fap to THAT?

...Although admittedly it doesn't work that often.

But the only thing that can really disgust me is anime-based rape doujin for an anime I know. It's a hundred times worse than any kind of gore/scat/bestiality/stretch combination. 

I'm very confident I know about everything I can fap to so I don't need to investigate further in this case.

And trust me I've discovered some new things at one point, but now I've seen almost everything so I know my tastes.

Those 2 are on the same level for me.

Anime-based rape makes me really mad because they're, well, violating characters I like which is disgusting. I hate any kind of rape though.

And then gore/scat/etc. disgusts me because it's visually appaling (for me at least).

What's worse is when you encounter a gore/scat doujin based on an anime you like. 

Double critical hit.

Now you've left me both scared and interested o_O .. I'll look this guy up and hopefully avoid this said trauma.

May Nico be in your favor to cleanse your eyes after.

I'm very confident I know about everything I can fap to so I don't need to investigate further in this case.

And trust me I've discovered some new things at one point, but now I've seen almost everything so I know my tastes

Tastes are constantly evolving things, my friend. I don't know anyone who liked really hardcore stuff right off the bat, but I know some people older than me who do like that, so it makes me wonder if I'll end up liking that too some day. Who knows.

Tastes are constantly evolving things, my friend. I don't know anyone who liked really hardcore stuff right off the bat, but I know some people older than me who do like that, so it makes me wonder if I'll end up liking that too some day. Who knows.

That's true.

But for now I haven't felt the urge to fap to weirder things yet so we'll wait and see I guess.

And I do check out some stuff I'm not comfortable with sometimes just for the heck of it and see if I still feel the same way (unless it's something I really hate)

I read lots of H Doujinshi. I usually like ones that involve comedic sex and stuff that can make me laugh. I will usually never read stuff that involves Old or middle aged men though, that stuff disgusts me.

This.

I absolutely love H-doujins with some comic relief. It just makes the whole thing more light and enjoyable, at least for me.

Some good examples (imo) that I read lately if anyone cares. Warning, lots of moe and yuri~

http://exhentai.org/g/645788/8c234c4c0c/

http://exhentai.org/g/647628/4b136f7e6c/

http://exhentai.org/g/666581/8ba6a7c7a3/

http://exhentai.org/g/660549/e846b42bd5/

I can't get enough of scenes like this

Neptune's face <3

FRlDiHu.jpg

KvwCZ4D.jpg

C6k8ueu.jpg

Needless to say what happened after this page. You're grown up enough to go check the full version.

Censorship brought to you by Ene

This.

I absolutely love H-doujins with some comic relief. It just makes the whole thing more light and enjoyable, at least for me.

Some good examples (imo) that I read lately if anyone cares. Warning, lots of moe and yuri~

http://exhentai.org/g/647628/4b136f7e6c/

http://exhentai.org/g/666581/8ba6a7c7a3/

http://exhentai.org/g/660549/e846b42bd5/

Yuri always the best doujinshi~

http://www.yuri-ism.net/slide/read/love_live/en/3/3/page/1

My two preferred tags are loli and tentacle. I prefer tentacle rapes that don't look painful, but those are pretty rare.

I also read a random manga from John K Peta and it had semen coming out of a girl's nose while giving oral. Good stuff! I probably won't be reading his works, though. :P

If you haven't found them already, I'd suggest following Flatopia as well. Releases aren't as frequent as the other groups, but they work exclusively on flat chests doujins and generally good quality. Most of their works aren't loli, but they do come out with them occasionally. One of my all-time favorite vanillas were translated by these guys, too! Unfortunately, they got hit with copyright and no longer have that particular work hosted on their website, but you can find it on Fakku. It is vanilla, so there won't be any hard fetishes here, but it's seriously adorable. I highly recommend it!

On that note, I think large breasts in doujins are obnoxious. >.<

I read lots of H Doujinshi. I usually like ones that involve comedic sex and stuff that can make me laugh. I will usually never read stuff that involves Old or middle aged men though, that stuff disgusts me.

Likewise. I once read one where an innocent girl was being assaulted by some fat middle aged man. I felt so bad for her.

Maybe it was Girls und Panzer?

The ambiguity of this sentence makes me want to object to it violently.

How do i put this..

For example, if i'm looking for K-on doujinshi, the last thing I want to see is non canon males.

For series that don't have males i dislike when they add them into doujinshi just for the sake of, well, having male genitalia.

I like my doujinshi to follow the actual setting of the original series they're based off as much as possible.

Hope that explains it better.

Of course this doesn't apply if the males are canon.

How do i put this..

For example, if i'm looking for K-on doujinshi, the last thing I want to see is non canon males.

For series that don't have males i dislike when they add them into doujinshi just for the sake of, well, having male genitalia.

I like my doujinshi to follow the actual setting of the original series they're based off as much as possible.

Hope that explains it better.

Of course this doesn't apply if the males are canon.

I think you didn't get what I meant. 

Reread you sentence carefully and try to imagine what could be interpreted as "putting a penis where there isn't one to begin with" and how interesting it could become :ph34r:

I think you didn't get what I meant. 

Reread you sentence carefully and try to imagine what could be interpreted as "putting a penis where there isn't one to begin with" and how interesting it could become :ph34r:

I.. I really don't get it.

Oh god is it that obvious and i'm just that oblivious?

Please explain..

I.. I really don't get it.

Oh god is it that obvious and i'm just that oblivious?

Please explain..

Futanari and other derivatives where penis grow on places they shouldn't be.

Don't tell me I'm the only one who instantly thought about that.