Umm, hi :)

ImDivingDeep

Hello everyone here,

I'm ImDivingDeep! (now that sounds akward xD)

I'm a huuuge visual novel fan, and probably 'cause I'm a girl mostly bl and otome, but I don't mind the occiasional eroge either.

I'm also studying game development (so yeah I'm still a student, ...please overlook that *puppy eyes* ?) and I would love to make visual novels professionally!

I also read most of the vn's in Japanese, I've been learning it for 2 years now, and I also love translating them but I'm not really confident about my skills which is why I'm not part of any team at the moment though I'm thinking of trying it again :).

Let's see, my first vn was Starry Sky ~in Spring~, and I still love that one actually xD.

And my favorite vn is Sweet Pool, man I love that game, anyone here who likes it to :) ?

And my favorite companies are Nitro+ and Nitro+Chiral, I've just finished all Chiral's games and am still making my way through Nitro+'s games!

...Sorry if this was a bit boring, I don't know how to be interesting xD

Thanks for reading all this, and I hope we can get along :)!

Hello everyone here,

I'm ImDivingDeep! (now that sounds akward xD)

I'm a huuuge visual novel fan, and probably 'cause I'm a girl mostly bl and otome, but I don't mind the occiasional eroge either.

I'm also studying game development (so yeah I'm still a student, ...please overlook that *puppy eyes* ?) and I would love to make visual novels professionally!

I also read most of the vn's in Japanese, I've been learning it for 2 years now, and I also love translating them but I'm not really confident about my skills which is why I'm not part of any team at the moment though I'm thinking of trying it again :)/>.

Let's see, my first vn was Starry Sky ~in Spring~, and I still love that one actually xD.

And my favorite vn is Sweet Pool, man I love that game, anyone here who likes it to :)/> ?

And my favorite companies are Nitro+ and Nitro+Chiral, I've just finished all Chiral's games and am still making my way through Nitro+'s games!

...Sorry if this was a bit boring, I don't know how to be interesting xD

Thanks for reading all this, and I hope we can get along :)/>!

This is the internet, you are a girl. Therefore, by the natural laws of the universe, literally every word that you type is anything except boring. That's just the way the universe works, although I do not envy you the position you are in, you will just have to get used to being an entirely interesting individual from now on, so, ganbatte.

On a different level, welcome to Fuwanovel, many of us (myself included) are relative newbies to the Visual Novel arena, and will be looking to you more experienced types for help with good VNs, so help us out when you get a chance....although I don't really do the BL scene...or the otome scene...so....we may not see each other that much :P Just kidding.

This is the internet, you are a girl. Therefore, by the natural laws of the universe, literally every word that you type is anything except boring. That's just the way the universe works, although I do not envy you the position you are in, you will just have to get used to being an entirely interesting individual from now on, so, ganbatte.

On a different level, welcome to Fuwanovel, many of us (myself included) are relative newbies to the Visual Novel arena, and will be looking to you more experienced types for help with good VNs, so help us out when you get a chance....although I don't really do the BL scene...or the otome scene...so....we may not see each other that much :P/> Just kidding.

Wow, you just made me laugh so hard, I'll uhh do my best getting used to that then!

Well I'm only experienced with the BL and otome vn's (as in, I know details about almost all of them ... ), so I'll be relying on you guys for the guy-oriented ones :). You say you're a relative newbie, so can I ask, about how many vn's did you play?

Wow, you just made me laugh so hard, I'll uhh do my best getting used to that then!

Well I'm only experienced with the BL and otome vn's (as in, I know details about almost all of them ... ), so I'll be relying on you guys for the guy-oriented ones :)/>/>. You say you're a relative newbie, so can I ask, about how many vn's did you play?

Well, by relative newbie, I meant actual newbie, lol. I've only played a few, so few so far that I could still name them all here :P/> Koihime Musou, Katawa Shoujo, Canvas 2, Shuffle, Monmosu Quest (extremely! nukige lol) and currently playing through Deardrops and G Senjou No Maou, only 1 route into G Senjou, still working on 1 for Deardrops.

Out of the few I finished, my favorites were Koihime, Canvas 2, and Katawa Shoujo. I have found that I seem to have a like for VN's with musical and artistic premise', like Deardrops and Canvas 2. Although I made an exception due to several recommendations for G Senjou No Maou...wait, that may be spoiler-y, so I probably shouldnt type that in the open, what follows is a spoiler for G Senjou no Maou, so dont read it, unless you don't mind, I'll give you the choice, free will and all....

I played it even though I detest playing the bad guy, but G Senjou did it well, and although it did, I doubt I will be interested in playing another VN with a villain/bad guy protagonist

hey ImDivingDeep welcome~

im so embarassingly unknowledgeable about the otome/BL games despite being a girl. maybe you can tell me about all the ones that i should be paying attention to?

Ive been talking to Debono9, she says the hadaka shitsuji and Dramatical murder will be out by Dec/Jan, and then there will be a massive uptake of new BL game fans soon :DD

better ready for them. We're going to have lots of company!

Hi!!!! joining to the welcome messages!!

I'm not really into B/L or otome, but haven't checked one before, so maybe will give it a try, as for Nitro+, I'm looking forward to read 'em, just have Saya no Uta so Far and tried the translated ver. of Demonbane but my 20th century relic is too old to run that version... ¬¬ that and my Japanese isn't good enough to go for the original works.

Anyway, welcome!!! smile.gif

>Solidbatman, wow that's not much, but hey at least it's something right :). And I'm studying the programming not the design (design is the art, I'm doing the coding), and it's really hard, you've got to remember all those codes and what they do. What makes it even harder for me is that I'm a girl, there are still people out there who seem to think girls can't make games but I'll just prove them wrong :)

>torbin12, still haven't played G-senjou, maybe I'll start on it soon :), also the only game I played from your list is katawa shoujo but I didn't really like it, though I'm quite interested in Deardrops :)

>Aearu, yay another female vn-ner! :) Yeah I've read about the hadaka shitsuji english patch but I'm not much of an ... ecchi fan so I'm not too sure about that. And the Dramatical Murder patch will be out be january, seriously?! Well, I've already completed it though, but I can totally recommend it! It's a beautiful story, and the romance feels very natural, and when the patch comes out I'll totally replay it! Though I'm still hoping for the Sweet Pool patch to come out soon, because that one has the most beautiful story I've seen in any BL vn, but that could just be my taste. And for recommendations I can say, Togainu no Chi (translated by Debono9, she did such a great job on such a complicated story!), and if you're in to a bit more ecchi and love humor then Absolute Obidience, that one is ... unique.

>Wolfscythe, yay more reactions :)! I've also recently played saya no uta, that one was so awesome and I'm currently making my way trough Chaos:Head and Phantom of Inferno, I just love Nitro+! But yeah, they're Japanese is soo complicated! And lol, yeah computers and vn's...

And I feel like a game-addict now ... oh wait, I am, but I think I've played between 50-100 vn's :)... I think I play one everyday to be honest, and I also got a thing for the unpopular ones, they tend to have good stories even though almost nobody knows them!

...Wow, that was quite some novel I wrote here, gomenne >.<

Welcome, I'm also new here but this is already my favorite community at this time :)/>

im so embarassingly unknowledgeable about the otome/BL games despite being a girl.

Wha? Ive been reading your blog since like... march and I always thought you're a guy.

But well nothing surprising, from 3 other girls I know who read VNs only 1 focuses on otome, one likes yuri like sonohana and the last one normal eroge, male protagonist, female heroines with sexual content.

But seriously, from the way your articles are, I would have never guessed xD (I don't read those about otome games so I guess it might have been noticeable there)

Hey there fellow female! :D

That's awesome that you want to create your own vn~

Also, there are plenty of projects out there looking for translators who would probably love to make use of your skills. If you can find a nice, welcoming group it could be a great place to practice and gain confidence :)

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome! I've had a big smile on my face as I've read this post. So much female community-ing. It's a beautiful thing. As a male, and as a recent watcher of the hilarious OreImo, I've often laughed at the VN community and hear Kuroneko's voice saying, "Why are there so many grown men here?" : )

We're super glad to have you here, and hope you feel a part of the Fuwanovel magic.