recruiting - project in need of some serious renovations

If you are interested in the sort of stuff I'm translating:

http://zoom909.blogspot.com

Currently Lamune

Previously Miku/Vocaloid kinetic VNs

And another project or two I'm looking at starting up

I need help in 3 areas

1.  Assistance in developing Lamune PS2 patch.  If you are familiar with ISO images, PS2 SW and the like.

2.  Assistance in maintenance of Lamune PC patch.  I already have a tool for this that works.

3.  Website renovation.  Someone's got to be a better web designer than me.  I have no sense of graphical arts at all.

And one more thing.

I'm tired of the name "Project Zoom909"

Please give me a suggestion for another name, if you have one.

Thanks in advance.

The web site person can either update the current site, or make a new site somewhere else (in which case the old one will no longer be updated).

As long as I have the ability to post status updates on it.

Patch maintenance means stuff like:  I give you some script files, you build the patch, run it with the PC game, spot-check that it works, then put it up for download somewhere.

As an added bonus, you get to determine how to finish the obscene lines which I won't translate...no questions asked.

Edited by zoom909

Zoom909, I know something about webdesign, so perhaps I could help you with blog.

I'm also after last exams, so I have a lot of time now, to do such things.

I'm not sure only, how blogger tools works, but I think I could acquainted with them easily (I think there is only css editor, so it shouldn't be hard).

If you want, my help is ready!

Zoom909, I know something about webdesign, so perhaps I could help you with blog.

I'm also after last exams, so I have a lot of time now, to do such things.

I'm not sure only, how blogger tools works, but I think I could acquainted with them easily (I think there is only css editor, so it shouldn't be hard).

If you want, my help is ready!

Sounds good to me!  I am out of town right now, but we can communicate via PM by and by to figure out how to proceed.