Nice to meet you all!

Aegis

Hey there! My name is Aegis, and I'm new in town. I'm 24 years old now, and for the last 5-6 years I've almost entirely ignored the entire anime/manga/novel scene. When I was in High School (seems so long ago now) I was obsessed. That feeling died after leaving my group of friends for college.

Recently I've begun begun feeling the tug again, and splurged on a handful of anime. Attack on Titan caught my interest, then FMA Brotherhood. Then my friends started suggesting ones they've been watching. Then Netflix forced me, FORCED I SAY, to watch the entirety of Welcome to the NHK in one sitting (such a good anime in my opinion), and now I'm obsessed again.

I'm new to the world of novels (though I played a few eroge back in the day, but not in a long time), and have always craved a deeper storyline. I just bought Clannad, as I've heard nothing but great things about the story, and I'm excited to play it. I'm looking for even more to fill my time and craving though, so I'm depending on everyone and this site to help me scratch that itch!

Thank you for reading, and I can't wait to meet you all~

Hey there! My name is Aegis, and I'm new in town. I'm 24 years old now, and for the last 5-6 years I've almost entirely ignored the entire anime/manga/novel scene. When I was in High School (seems so long ago now) I was obsessed. That feeling died after leaving my group of friends for college.

Recently I've begun begun feeling the tug again, and splurged on a handful of anime. Attack on Titan caught my interest, then FMA Brotherhood. Then my friends started suggesting ones they've been watching. Then Netflix forced me, FORCED I SAY, to watch the entirety of Welcome to the NHK in one sitting (such a good anime in my opinion), and now I'm obsessed again.

I'm new to the world of novels (though I played a few eroge back in the day, but not in a long time), and have always craved a deeper storyline. I just bought Clannad, as I've heard nothing but great things about the story, and I'm excited to play it. I'm looking for even more to fill my time and craving though, so I'm depending on everyone and this site to help me scratch that itch!

Thank you for reading, and I can't wait to meet you all~

Welcome, I only have one thing to say to you...

It's a conspiracy!