Nosebleed and Kaguya's AUA

Kaguya

What if people start doing...

...something like this?

Oh, that was a dirty trick you pulled. Posting half of a question in nii-chan's AMA and half in mine. Fortunately, I'm a mod, so if people start doing this kind of thing, I'll just fix it right away~

Tch, why do both of you have to be mods. That's playing dirtier than I.

Can I defeat you?

Maybe, if you train at something for many years and manage to surprise me. Right now, I don't think you can, though.

Maybe, if you train at something for many years and manage to surprise me. Right now, I don't think you can, though.

That question ended up incomplete because I thought I was still in your AMA and was in my way to Nosebleed's to make a whole question out of the two of them (the one in this thread and another).

As I said that was playing unfair. Why is power so unfair?

Do you two accept the love that Yukiru and I have for each other?

Love between members of KNIGHT is a wonderful thing.

That question ended up incomplete because I thought I was still in your AMA and was in my way to Nosebleed's to make a whole question out of the two of them (the one in this thread and another).

You should know by now you can't outsmart Kaguya

Power is not unfair- by itself, it's just the ability or capacity to perform or act effectively. Powerful people are unfair because they can <3

Do you two accept the love that Yukiru and I have for each other?

Sure, why not.

Love between members of KNIGHT is a wonderful thing.

You should know by now you can't outsmart Kaguya

I can't by normal means, but if was able to use ambiguity in my two questions, she wouldn't catch up and I would have a  victory that no one would have never known about.

What's Kaguya's weakness?

I can't by normal means, but if was able to use ambiguity in my two questions, she wouldn't catch up and I would have a  victory that no one would have never known about.

Kaguya is a perfect being with no weaknesses.

Sorry, I can't tell that~

Kaguya is a perfect being with no weaknesses.

Sorry, I can't tell that~

It sounds suspicious, I had a hard time not believing Nosebleed, but then Kaguya said that. Perhaps there actually is a weakness, whatever small it may be.

Why can't Kaguya tell her weakness and why do Kaguya has no weakness?

Fufu, let's see how you manage to answer if I ask both of you a question directed to a certain one of you.

It sounds suspicious, I had a hard time not believing Nosebleed, but then Kaguya said that. Perhaps there actually is a weakness, whatever small it may be.

Why can't Kaguya tell her weakness and why do Kaguya has no weakness?

Fufu, let's see how you manage to answer if I ask both of you a question directed to a certain one of you.

I can't tell my weakness because I have no weakness to tell of~

Will you two ever come to the KaguyaKNIGHTS IRC?

What is Nosebleed weakness?

I've went there already. What sort of madness is my not having op in my own channel, though?

Nii-chan also has no weakness. He's not my servant, he's my lover- that means we're equals <3

Agh... She outsmarted me again...

I shall not give up, Why... hmm why... Why?!

maybe because you're stubborn, maybe because you want attention or maybe because you're having fun. Whichever it is, please keep up the good work at doing it, it's quite entertaining~

Will you actually win even if I win?!

Also, as you're now one, I shall target you both. I'm pretty sure you'll leave a lot of openings guys.

I wouldn't hope for an opening in this scenario. You're better off watching paint dry, really.

Even if one of us falls we'll back each other up <3

Will you actually win even if I win?!

Also, as you're now one, I shall target you both. I'm pretty sure you'll leave a lot of openings guys.

Yep. You're my kouhai after all, so naturally, even if you win, it's my win.

Do what you may, but you won't win unless you defeat both of us. I think it'd take about 30 of you to have 0.1% of chance to win against me while sleep and food deprived (that's actually an impressive feat. I'm surprised you've grown so much~), so I think it's better for your mental health if you give up on that.

Based on this, I have a question: Are you a sadist?

Yep, I'm a hard S.

You guys really are playing dirty... come to the light Nosebleed, don't become an unfair person that doesn't even have mercy on maids.

@Kaguya I'm just holding back as my maid duties make me unable to go against my masters. It would take a combined mecha-KaguNosebleed to beat me if I were to go all out in one of my fields of expertize. Sadly, going all out towards such weak people would hurt my pride as a maid.

I've went there already. What sort of madness is my not having op in my own channel, though?

Nii-chan also has no weakness. He's not my servant, he's my lover- that means we're equals <3

Fix that you have op now

What are your favorite foods?

You guys really are playing dirty... come to the light Nosebleed, don't become an unfair person that doesn't even have mercy on maids.

I'm not the sadist here. I'm a hard M. I wish you no harm. But you also need to learn where you stand in this hierarchy. As long as you don't try to be reckless everything will be fine.