Kancolle (Kantai Collection) Thread!

OriginalRen

Man the hatches, ascend the mizzenmast, set sail for the best Kancolle girls ever! Let's all board the ship of sexiness and float into the blue sea beyond. Ahoy mateys!

pNMhV6F.jpg

Pav74d8.jpg

aPya5n8.jpg

Confirmed. Approaching conclusion: Kaze girls are the best. Over and out.

I did it in my first try :D

On a side note, does anyone of you know how to get Yayoi?

I got my yayoi from just doing the default amount in ship construction for dailies. She's surprisingly common for me.

I got my yayoi from just doing the default amount in ship construction for dailies. She's surprisingly common for me.

Thanks for that piece of info, also, have you gotten any submarine from the default recipe? i cant seem to get any of them besides i-168 ._.

I did too, but I lost her without noticing :'(

Thanks for that piece of info, also, have you gotten any submarine from the default recipe? i cant seem to get any of them besides i-168 ._.

I got her, I-58 and I-8

Nope. You can get Goya (I-58) and Hachi (I-8) using either 250/30/200/30 or 270/30/330/130 though. I'd suggest doing 1-5 for subs though if you have a high enough admiral level.

Nope. You can get Goya (I-58) and Hachi (I-8) using either 250/30/200/30 or 270/30/330/130 though. I'd suggest doing 1-5 for subs though if you have a high enough admiral level.

Yeah, ive been going to 1-5 a lot but RNG doesnt seem to like me getting subs for some reason (exception being imuya ofc).

First Kai girl <3

ee99984fbc.jpg

Congrats! get ready your ammo supply ^^

i got problems winning the lottery.

already trying for a week and still no getting in for me.

Be patient and make sure you follow every step listed here: http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Tutorial:_How_to_Register

First Kai girl <3

ee99984fbc.jpg

Congrats! I've been trying to get a Nagato-class, any advice?

My first Kai was Tatsuta, soon followed by Murakumo, Mogami, Kitakami and Ooi

I think I just got lucky when I built her (why can't I get lucky with Shimakaze ;_; ) but the recipe I used is 400 999 730 60; which is one of the user submitted recipes on the construction wiki.

Do 250/30/200/30 for Shimakaze. You'll just end up with BBs with that recipe.

Yeah, ive been going to 1-5 a lot but RNG doesnt seem to like me getting subs for some reason (exception being imuya ofc).

From what I can tell, Admiral lv39 and below drop Goya and Imuya, 40-79 gives the chance for an Iku drop and then 80-99 is when Hachi starts to drop. 

I could be mistaken, but this is what I've gathered when grinding in 1-5.

From what I can tell, Admiral lv39 and below drop Goya and Imuya, 40-79 gives the chance for an Iku drop and then 80-99 is when Hachi starts to drop. 

I could be mistaken, but this is what I've gathered when grinding in 1-5.

Thanks, btw this applies to boss node only? or do C and D also have chances?

Welp, I suppose I should Add myself to the list of KC players here.

Just a few tips:

- Don't craft for specific ships. if you want to get a CV, craft a CV, if you want to get a BB, craft a BB. Just don't craft endlessly for a single specific ship.

- CAs are very powerful. Use those extra ships you have to modernize then and you'll get a powwerful ship which can wreck anything on night battle.

- Use CVLs more than CVs.

- spam expeditions, amass resources.

- The only equipment you can try crafting are planes, turbines, radars, sonars, depth charges and the triple 46 cm turrets. Anything besides that is a waste of resources. Use this page as reference: http://wikiwiki.jp/kancolle/?%B3%AB%C8%AF

- Level a Chitose or a Chiyoda to get Type Hyoteki midget submarines. Once you get that, you are prepared to use Kitakami and Ooi as they are CLTs.

- have patience and don't abuse buckets. You'll need then when your BBs and CV get critted to red and they need 8-12 hours to be repaired.

- If you have money to spare, buy the other 2 unlockable repair docks.

- Try to do your dailies.

- SAVE RESOURCES.

Also:

VSsc2F0.png

I actually find enjoyment in trying to farm Shimakaze via crafting and spamming 2-4. I've heard what you've said before and I'll probably start going by this once I have her.

I did get Yukikaze last night though.

No really, don't craft her. Just spam 2-4-A, retire, wait for fatigue to recover and try again. Bring CLTs a BB, CVs filled with torpedo launchers and a ship you want to level up as flagship.

Grind + good drops for modernization + your Shimakaze if you really want one. She's not as useful as she seems, really. With the exceptions of Yukikaze, Shigure and Yuudachi the whole destroyer flotilla is quite useless apart for doing expeditions.