So, tacos are something I eat twice to three times a week, the dishes I have to wash afterwards are pretty much none, so my laziness makes me eat tacos and well, come on, I'm from Mexico.

So, anyone out there eats tacos, it is tooooooooooooooootally normal occurence here in my country, but what about yours?

If so, what kind of tacos? You can find any kind of tacos in here, just by crossing the street. And well even though I usually eat the same kind of tacos, I don't really dislike the others.

Tacos aren't tgat bad but you'll only really find them at fast food places. Not too many mexican restaurants around here. And im too lazy to make the myself.

They are not hard to make, though. Basically they're just meat in a tortilla, if you want fancy tacos you can add a lot more, but for that I usually only melt some cheese. And chop some cucumber and jicama. And if I go buy tacos I also have beans, sauce and can't really remember what else.

Burritos are also nice, they're awesome with tomatoes, potatoes, onion, beans and fresh cheese. Fresh cheese is kinda hard to find in the city, though. And so is machaca. I feel like eating a Burrito now.

They are not hard to make, though. Basically they're just meat in a tortilla, if you want fancy tacos you can add a lot more, but for that I usually only melt some cheese. And chop some cucumber and jicama. And if I go buy tacos I also have beans, sauce and can't really remember what else.

Burritos are also nice, they're awesome with tomatoes, potatoes, onion, beans and fresh cheese. Fresh cheese is kinda hard to find in the city, though. And so is machaca. I feel like eating a Burrito now.

Yes, I usually like burritos enchiladas & quesadillas better

what I like besides the tortilla is:

ground or shredded beef

onion

refried beans

monterey jack cheese

shredded lettuce

and there are several kinds of sauces I like on it

I know one is guacamole, and one is a white cheese sauce

the others, I don't know the name of...we just call them the "brown sauce", the "red sauce", the "green sauce" :)

I love tacos, I should pick them up more often but I'm too lazy to cook them. I'm not fond of taco bell since their "meat" is more of a paste and tastes like crap. I can only really stand the Doritos taco since the nacho chesse overpowers the shitty meat  paste.

• 4 months later...

I'm an American, specifically Californian, and I like tacos which is why my name is Crunchytaco. I'm not to be confused with soft taco, my half brother belonging to my mother's side of the family from Mexico.

I find this thread significant because it was created 3 days prior to my arrival, discussing my ethnicity (taco) and the history of the people who created me. Let me tell you one day how my father started out as a humble working hard shell after carrying a basket of me and my siblings to California. 

Yoroshiku onegai shimasu 

I may one of the whitest gringos to walk the face of the Earth (seriously, I'm pale as hell), but I sure do love me some tacos.  I hate fish tacos, though.  They will never make me come around to their fishy charms.

Fish are probably my favorite.  I dislike hard shells but that's just my preference.  Definitely more of  a burrito person. 

I'm an American, specifically Californian, and I like tacos which is why my name is Crunchytaco. I'm not to be confused with soft taco, my half brother belonging to my mother's side of the family from Mexico.

I find this thread significant because it was created 3 days prior to my arrival, discussing my ethnicity (taco) and the history of the people who created me. Let me tell you one day how my father started out as a humble working hard shell after carrying a basket of me and my siblings to California. 

Yoroshiku onegai shimasu 

So, tacos are something I eat twice to three times a week, the dishes I have to wash afterwards are pretty much none, so my laziness makes me eat tacos and well, come on, I'm from Mexico.

So, anyone out there eats tacos, it is tooooooooooooooootally normal occurence here in my country, but what about yours?

If so, what kind of tacos? You can find any kind of tacos in here, just by crossing the street. And well even though I usually eat the same kind of tacos, I don't really dislike the others.

Funny that you'd mention tacos, because I just made/ate some. Good times were had.

Vegetarian tacos are surprisingly good, too. I have a recipe that is actually pretty delicious. I'll try to post it here if I can.

Anything that takes ground beef can do the same with ground up blocks of smoked tofu - needs some more time frying and less water for the sauce (because that stuff loses a shitton even after frying still), and still is delicious as fuck. I know because I made them just now, for a lack of ground beef; Stupid store didn't have any left after work.

I don't discriminate based on shell hardness or softness, I love both tacos equally.  Except if they have fish in them.

I love putting lime juice on tacos.  It just works so well with the other parts.  Well, as long as I haven't put taco sauce in it, anyway.  That'd be gross.