Aiyoku no Eustia Translation Announcement

I've pulled together a ragtag group for the translation of Aiyoku no Eustia. We've methodized our translation, and should consistently be translating 50 to 100 lines a day. We made a website for our translation here:

http://blanktranslations.wix.com/blank-translations

As you can see, the website is still unfinished. We'll be tweaking things here and there over the next few days.

We are still looking for 2 translators and an hacker. If anyone is interested, please follow the contact information on our website.

I am so glad that someone decided to pick up this VN, I want to read it so badly.

I am also glad that you will most likely be skipping H-scenes VNs are better without them, so I totally support this your decision.

Good luck,  I will be stalking your website from now on :D

I am so glad that someone decided to pick up this VN, I want to read it so badly.

I am also glad that you will most likely be skipping H-scenes VNs are better without them, so I totally support this your decision.

Good luck,  I will be stalking your website from now on :D

Well...it didn't really say they would be skipping H-scenes altogether...just that no one there currently wanted to translate 'em and they would like it if someone would volunteer.

(Actually, I have the same problem with my project...)

i always wanted to read Aiyoku no Eustia, i really hope you guys can succeed in translating this, i wouldn't want a repeat of what happen when yandere tried to translate this so i wish you guys good luck.

Well color me excited. I just got done playing the partial patch the other day and was left with a sour taste in my mouth with how incomplete it felt (I guess I was hoping for a more firm resolution from the Fione ending). I hope you guys can do this game justice, good luck.

Well...it didn't really say they would be skipping H-scenes altogether...just that no one there currently wanted to translate 'em and they would like it if someone would volunteer.

(Actually, I have the same problem with my project...)

H-Scenes are extremely tricky to do, it's hard to get a great translator let alone a decent one to translate them. Sometimes you have trouble translating it, sometimes you have trouble deciding how to translate it, Huh. I trying to find someone for my project, Huh. Well good luck with both your projects, you have my support.

H-Scenes are extremely tricky to do, it's hard to get a great translator let alone a decent one to translate them. Sometimes you have trouble translating it, sometimes you have trouble deciding how to translate it, Huh. I trying to find someone for my project, Huh. Well good luck with both your projects, you have my support.

I would say that rather than them being a tricky to translate it is a thing about people not wanting to translate them.

I would say that rather than them being a tricky to translate it is a thing about people not wanting to translate them.

No it really is tricky to translate. Sure one might be uncomfortable due to the nature of it and that's a factor too but getting the translation right and making it sound decent is hard to do. I myself am trying and I thought it'd be easier than it really is. And I'm a person that enjoys h-scenes.

I hope  they find someone to translate them though, the more complete the translation is the better.

I confess myself a little worried, because everything I've seen from Eustia's original TL pointed it to being a hyper literal mess.

(this is a video from a chase scene in ch1 using the old yandere patch, IIRC)

If that's the baseline, I'm not sure how excited people should be.

I confess myself a little worried, because everything I've seen from Eustia's original TL pointed it to being a hyper literal mess.

I see, I see.

The editor should have adapted the description lines into something that keeps the tension and has at least some impact in English, to say nothing about the naturalness of the voiced lines.

I re-read the chase part of the game. Yeah the TL feels stotic, or well. Not the same feeling as in the jap version. That being said, keeping/transfering the nuances is the hardest imo. My english is too sucky to be able to do that accurately sadly.

Great job guys, I have been waiting for this one for ages. Although I can't help but wonder, how will you do with the Already existing Yandere patch? Will you translate everything from scratch or...?

according to the website they are gonna use the Yandere patch and translate the remaining routes