Nice to meet you guys

ken2260

A gamer from Hong Kong. Love playing all kinds of games including Bishōjo game (a.k.a. eroge or galgame or visual novel) . 

Understand Japanese a little bit and have bought Japanese copies via middle-men and Amiami.

I am willing to discuss with all of you about VNs and help promote VNs.

I think VNs are a wonderful genre of games specializing in story-telling and heart-touching romance.

I also love Japanese manga and anime. Favorite titles including Naruto, Toriko and Fairy Tail.

Favorite VNs includes Muv-luv, tsuyokisu, Da Capo, little buster,  and GEARS of DRAGOON.

I'm glad to meeting you guys and have friends who like Japanese subculture in the West :)

Hey welcome to Fuwa !

Enjoy your stay and don't become a stranger! if you have not read Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete (If my heart had wings) then you should give it a try ^.^

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

You should make a list of the VNs you've read over at http://vndb.org/ :)

Have a moe:

uzBhV5F.jpg

Cutest image ever ! insta Save :3

I haven't meet so many passionate VN fans for a while. I hope I can be your friends and share the excellence of VNs together.

Here is my all time favourite -- Tsuyokisu -- I really like the light tempo and top-class acting and writing of the genre in the fantastic game. Normally, my VN-picking principle is moe characters or good story. Also, I am willing to try grotesque VN with good story like CLOCKUP's Euphoria. 

Thank you again for your warm welcome!

924914_757e33b11af1672dac06873ea8963066.