How nice/horrible is your desk?

SakuraFreak

atm iam at school so i can't really post any thing but my desktop is just pretty much lamp,digital clock,pile o books,laptop,and some other random stuff most of my stuff is on the floor so yea.

and as i live with my parent i dont have that many things beside being a minimalist.

(also i dont really know how to post pictures here so mind explaining that too for me please?)

Guest madoka12345

Damn that is a mess.

There is month or so old pick up stix in the background and notice the xbox as well and there is a Madoka figure hiding behind the chair.

There is month or so old pick up stix in the background and notice the xbox as well and there is a Madoka figure hiding behind the chair.

Oh yeah, didn't see it for all the cans and old packets. Would look really good once tidied, it looks like a litter bomb has gone off.

Guest madoka12345

Oh yeah, didn't see it for all the cans and old packets. Would look really good once tidied, it looks like a litter bomb has gone off.

The rest of the room is always a mess to doesn't matter much to me.

Guest madoka12345

When I saw your four screens it felt like heaven..Wish I had that many..I only got 2 Plus a Laptop.. Although the one screen is connected to my laptop and other to my Pc.

When I can ill post a pic of them xD.

Oh yes, everything is much more convient with 4, although if games could go through 6, I would have that many.

I drink a lot of coke at my desk, and since Tuesday is garbage day, on Tuesday my desk is perfectly clean and as the week goes on more and more can accumulate, until I take them down to the recycling bin on Monday before going to sleep.

Hmm, now that I think about it, it could be interesting to take a picture of my desk every day to see how it changes~