How nice/horrible is your desk?

SakuraFreak

nah i only use the destkop when im watching animes , but either way it's about the feel for me. 

I had a desktop a couple of years ago, windows XP I think it was, but it blue screened and I just decided to get a laptop. I don't really miss it, I like being able to take it with me and sit where I'm comfortable while I watch or work.

Seems like most people here have a desktop. Then there is me, who just sits down with my laptop where ever I feel like and works on what ever it is that needs to be done.

I use both, but I'm on my laptop the majority of the time. My desktop is pretty much just regulated to gaming. The laptop is for everything else: course work, VNs, messing around on the internet, etc. It's just more convenient, like you said.

I use both, but I'm on my laptop the majority of the time. My desktop is pretty much just regulated to gaming. The laptop is for everything else: course work, VNs, messing around on the internet, etc. It's just more convienant, like you said.

My laptop is actually decent enough to play a lot of games on. I can't play any of the newer ones but I can play some pretty good ones like Fallout, Skyrim, Civ5, and Assassin's Creed.

• 1 month later...
Guest madoka12345

No one will beat my nasty room but alas I am not at my house now it's covered it cans and tissues and paper towers and crumbs and a two or three week year old pick up stix box