How nice/horrible is your desk?

SakuraFreak

Ok i guess ill have to take a pic of all my consoles. Your collection is really good. Love the Atari2600. I just recently (well about a year ago) bought my 2nd one, this one unopened in the box.

Pictures coming soon.

EDIT: Yeah, boss(aka wife) says i need to reorganize stuff before i start posting picutes lol. I have to rearange as we have some pictures of the kids/grandkids mixed in on the shelfs.

Heres one that is very rare.

a007b3e0-477d-4402-8416-42d58378d798_zps328ffcd1.jpg

I want dat Pong! Give it to me. I'll give you my first born assuming he/she doesn't show signs of being a millionaire.

It's my first time displaying brs figma outiside of its box. I was pretty shocked that the screw of it's figma stand had rusted..i'll be careful with moist next time...i wont be unboxing len for now.

1: Old development PC

2: Monitor and wacom

3:Gaming PC

4:Brs (waifu)

7wd4rAV.jpeg

for the love of god, get those girls some pants. i mean seriously. four episodes in and i saw maybe two girls with pants.

Well, isn't that the whole point of the thing? Lolibutts make it sell like hotcakes. Doesn't mean it makes it any better, but it works.

Well, isn't that the whole point of the thing? Lolibutts make it sell like hotcakes. Doesn't mean it makes it any better, but it works.

don't misunderstand. i love me some loli, and i love me some butts. but in moderation. i love breasticles too, but i couldn't watch a show where girls walked around topless 99% of the time like it was nothing, and tried to play off as a semi-serious story.

i mean, i could understand if only the girls who wore those leg armor flight things didn't wear any form of pant type clothing because those would probably be hard as balls to get into with pants on, but seriously. pants. give those poor girls some. or at least shorts. or stockings. or something.

i feel this comic sums up my feelings about strike witches pretty accurately.

svrpf4.png

Haha, my desk currently is one of the plastic lawn tables you would use for picnics and whatnot. It has a bunch of stuff on it, laptop, desktop monitor, printer, tons of water bottles that I've chugging down lately due to the flu/cold. It's hard to clean up when there's so much stuff, the dust bunnies just love to get everywhere.

I have a plastic, folding table for camping that I use as a desk! ^____^

2013-03-28100432_zps5a638867.jpg

I don't have a computer screen so I'm using our TV instead ^^;

I spy with my little eye a Hakuoki mousepad. How'd you score that?

eh.. I got it off of ebay ^^; while it was from a seller in the US I don't know how "legit" it is.. but I do have a little Shinpachi figure sitting at the bottom of my tv but he's hard to see in the picture..

• 3 weeks later...

That's a pretty clean desk ya got there :blink:/> The alienware looks kinda chunky though. Are they all supposed to be like that?

mehh i take the photo a little bit too far, but yeah, its chunky allright,

That looks like a nice view. What exactly is it looking at?

IMG_20130321_000059.jpg

My desk is so small that it takes about 20 seconds to clean it up. Solidbatman has a really cool setup :/ do want.

IMG_20130321_001118.jpg

Electric Schecter, 'Coustic Fender. headphones are DT-770, he-400, AD-700.

looking at some scenery, a forest.

wow that some mouse , what razer is that?

congrats man, we got the same headphone, DT 770 :D

btw , is that tenkeyless keyboard?

Desk? What desk? The last desk I've had, I owned when I was eight! A desk can't fit in my room...10 years of doing homework on a bunk bed...the horror!

how about you photo your bunk bed then? let us see what horror is your "desk" , LOL :D

A shot of my desk in college:

A closer up shot:

And my mouse that I forgot to unpack after getting back from class to include in the picture:

can you use spoiler? the image is so large.

well your desk is clean and looking good, give me the lays chips please.

how about you photo your bunk bed then? let us see what horror is your "desk" , LOL :D/>/>/>/>

can you use spoiler? the image is so large.

well your desk is clean and looking good, give me the lays chips please.

Done. I just figured the auto resizing would be enough but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Edit: Though now you can't really see the whole picture... hmm...

(Those pics were taken with my phone so I thought it'd be much smaller than they are now)

Done. I just figured the auto resizing would be enough but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Edit: Though now you can't really see the whole picture... hmm...

(Those pics were taken with my phone so I thought it'd be much smaller than they are now)

no worries , i can view the image in a new tab and i can see everything :P.

im gonna photo my desk again soon. i bought a printer, and decided to put it to my desk.

• 2 weeks later...