How nice/horrible is your desk?

SakuraFreak

mine, even though I JUST cleaned it up ( :lol: )

err I don't have a camera, but basically

I have 2 computers at my desk, one on my nightstand, and my main computer which has 2 monitors

and a bunch of wires.

a

bunch

of

wires

I would use my iTouch/stupidphone to take a picture, but they are part of the "scenery"... ;D

mine, even though I JUST cleaned it up ( :lol:/> )

err I don't have a camera, but basically

I have 2 computers at my desk, one on my nightstand, and my main computer which has 2 monitors

and a bunch of wires.

a

bunch

of

wires

I would use my iTouch/stupidphone to take a picture, but they are part of the "scenery"... ;D

Good to know I'm not the only one to struggle with wires. So you have 3 computers, or am I misreading that?

Wait 'till there's a home entertainment center thread. Then I'll show you what can happen with wires.

Also, I have 6 count 'em 6 computers. I don't have a home network or anything either.

my number doesn't include the computers I have in other rooms (which would make mine ~3-5 (2 are off atm), also my laptop has like 1-2 vn's..) rofl

• 1 month later...

This is an interesting thread. I could share some images here, I just took them with my phone. However, I have two desks. (One for my desktop and one for my laptop/schoolwork)

IMG_18641280x768_zps98813a9f.jpg

IMG_18661280x768_zpsa6ab106b.jpg

IMG_18671280x768_zpsed4f6aef.jpg

I enjoy my main desk since I somehow fit most of the things I need there: Desktop, Blu-ray player, Xbox 360, PS2, Nintendo Wii, Printer, and I just keep my laptop stacked on-top of the printer.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, I think I'm gonna burst with jealousy or something.

I used to have a Super Nintendo too. By the way, do you have Ice Climbers? It was the best game in my opinion.

And is that black one under the Super Nintendo a Sega Saturn? I used to play Bomberman in one of those xD

Damn, I think I'm gonna burst with jealousy or something.

I used to have a Super Nintendo too. By the way, do you have Ice Climbers? It was the best game in my opinion.

And is that black one under the Super Nintendo a Sega Saturn? I used to play Bomberman in one of those xD

Don't have Ice Climbers quite yet. And yup, thats a Sega Saturn. I've only got a couple of games for it though.

Man, why are everyone's desks so clean? I'm embarrassed to show mine :lol:/>.

I'm jealous of solidbatman, too! Always wanted a CRT set up along with some old school consoles~

Y...you think this is clean? I'm so happy. I spent 4 hours cleaning and re-organizing my room to just fit the TV on the desk.

Man, why are everyone's desks so clean? I'm embarrassed to show mine :lol:.

Haha, if I had something to take a picture with i'd post mine, it's huge... yet it's covered pretty much everywhere with layers of random things, juste like the floor of my room ^^" You'd feel less alone then.

Haha, my desk currently is one of the plastic lawn tables you would use for picnics and whatnot. It has a bunch of stuff on it, laptop, desktop monitor, printer, tons of water bottles that I've chugging down lately due to the flu/cold. It's hard to clean up when there's so much stuff, the dust bunnies just love to get everywhere.

Haha, my desk currently is one of the plastic lawn tables you would use for picnics and whatnot. It has a bunch of stuff on it, laptop, desktop monitor, printer, tons of water bottles that I've chugging down lately due to the flu/cold. It's hard to clean up when there's so much stuff, the dust bunnies just love to get everywhere.

That sounds epic. I hope one day we'll be graced by a snapshot ; )

PS: Solidbatman - Freakin' amazing. I'm jealous.

Bat-desk 2.0, now with an extra shelf and TV

Ok i guess ill have to take a pic of all my consoles. Your collection is really good. Love the Atari2600. I just recently (well about a year ago) bought my 2nd one, this one unopened in the box.

Pictures coming soon.

EDIT: Yeah, boss(aka wife) says i need to reorganize stuff before i start posting picutes lol. I have to rearange as we have some pictures of the kids/grandkids mixed in on the shelfs.

Heres one that is very rare.

a007b3e0-477d-4402-8416-42d58378d798_zps328ffcd1.jpg

wow that some book man, bio chemistry. yeah i agree that mousepad gives me the creeps. i do like the image, but. there something that gives me the creeps.

IMG_00801_zps994935e9.jpg

my new desk with my beloved Alienware :P/>/>/>

That looks like a nice view. What exactly is it looking at?

IMG_20130321_000059.jpg

My desk is so small that it takes about 20 seconds to clean it up. Solidbatman has a really cool setup :/ do want.

IMG_20130321_001118.jpg

Electric Schecter, 'Coustic Fender. headphones are DT-770, he-400, AD-700.