H-scene clichés

Zakamutt

What if the protagonist actually responded to the "You can't, stop!" during sex and then the girl was like "Oh...I didn't expect you to actually stop..." and then he lost interest and their relationship spiraled downward at an alarming rate.

Realistic sex scene based on mutual relations? In my eroge?

IMPOSSIBRU

The way that all fellatio scenes are so generic that they seem copy-pasted?

Can one really make a fellatio scene non generic?

I also still want to figure out how male protagonists can deny the refractory period during intercourse.

If I consider they're non human we can also assume it's a parasitic form lodged in their genitals that cancels the negative feedback going from their genitals to their brains, allowing continuous orgasms as well as an insane amount of fluids to be secreted from a portal to another dimension where there's an unlimited amount of it.

Would be fun to see more decent h-scenes with characters passing out with joy.

Another annoying issue with eroge, is the sole fact, that one of the characters is almost always either treated as a reward, or a victim, not as a real partner in sex. This plagues basically the whole visual novel storywriting and isn't limited to eroge. I've only seen a couple of visual novels where partners stand on equal terms, no matter their characteristics (specific story elements aside; it's obviously not meant to happen, when sex is a result of rape). This is also one of the reasons h-scenes in most eroge tend to be ridiculously unrealistic, dull and/or hilarious; because writers do not consider their characters and sex scenes turn more into a drag, rather than an integral part of the storyline with a meaning and character development.

I also still want to figure out how male protagonists can deny the refractory period during intercourse.

If I consider they're non human we can also assume it's a parasitic form lodged in their genitals that cancels the negative feedback going from their genitals to their brains, allowing continuous orgasms as well as an insane amount of fluids to be secreted from a portal to another dimension where there's an unlimited amount of it.

There's definitely some absolutely ridiculous protagonists out there (i.e. Ayakashibito 5 in a row -_-), but I can believe 2 or maybe even 3 in a row if it's explained as being after a long break.  Refractory period definitely exist, sure, but at least for me it's just a matter of a couple minutes.

There's definitely some absolutely ridiculous protagonists out there (i.e. Ayakashibito 5 in a row -_-), but I can believe 2 or maybe even 3 in a row if it's explained as being after a long break.  Refractory period definitely exist, sure, but at least for me it's just a matter of a couple minutes.

Yeah, speaking from experience, if you put your mind to it you can definitely go more than one round. It's just keeping your eyes on the prize during the short interlude that makes it difficult.

Imagine if they went "waah it's so average sized!" though

Critical hit right in the ego.  It's super effective!

I think I'd play a VN if they had that one line in it.  It'd be worth it to see how the MC reacts.

Maybe they're consciously blocking the signal from reaching their brain through sheer force of will?  I've heard that you can do things like that if you're properly trained.  Either that, or they were abducted by aliens and had their junk fiddled with for the lolz.  That always bugged me, though.  Every male MC seems to be able to ejaculate at least twice in a row in under five minutes.  It's just unrealistic.

We all know that the most common cliché is that there is usually one boy and one girl....

If I was in control of every vn ever there would be no male protagonists. Just females. And it would be a world filled with yuri~

Another thing I notice in some nukiges is that apparently the heroine(s)'s uterus can expand about 2 or 3 times its normal size due to high amounts of semen.

We can then conclude female heroines used in h-scenes are made of rubber or some form of material with elastic properties.

If I was in control of every vn ever there would be no male protagonists. Just females. And it would be a world filled with yuri~

Another thing I notice in some nukiges is that apparently the heroine(s)'s uterus can expand about 2 or 3 times its normal size due to high amounts of semen.

We can then conclude female heroines used in h-scenes are made of rubber or some form of material with elastic properties.

plastic_man_and_friend_by_monok62-d3rqli

I knew it... this guys is behind everything isn't he.

I would die. Females are by far the most annoying thing to exist on occasion (no offense anyone), and I would need a change of pace from time to time. Even if they all loved me and the world was perfect, I could not stand that many girl's in one location for too long. The horror.... ._.

Also, the vaginal depth is about 3-4 inches in length and is only able to expand in normal circumstances about an extra 2-3 inches, meaning the average penis size of about 6 inches when erect is more than enough to fill that hole. In fact, it is very likely most males come in contact with the cervix and can cause pain to a girl if not careful or if a dick is too large...

*nerd voice while adjusting glasses*

I know this, trust me, I'm a doctor... B)

I would die. Females are by far the most annoying thing to exist on occasion (no offense anyone), and I would need a change of pace from time to time. Even if they all loved me and the world was perfect, I could not stand that many girl's in one location for too long. The horror.... ._.

I just have a grudge with most male protagonists. They usually ruin the story for me with either their wimpyness or shouneness. Of course there's some good ones. Not many but there are.

If the protagonist was female at least if they had flaws they could use cuteness as an excuse. Males can't use cuteness as an excuse (most times I guess). That's what I was getting at.

Just like what Zaka posted once

yuri = (characteristics of heroine 1) * (characteristics of heroine 2)
Or, assuming that both heroines belong more or less to the same genre (usually true):
yuri = heroine^2

So if the heroines are moe, the yuri endresult will be incredibly moe.

In the end. Cute is justice.

I just have a grudge with most male protagonists. They usually ruin the story for me with either their wimpyness or shouneness. Of course there's some good ones. Not many but there are.

If the protagonist was female at least if they had flaws they could use cuteness as an excuse. Males can't use cuteness as an excuse (most times I guess). That's what I was getting at.

Just like what Zaka posted once

In the end. Cute is justice.

That is some valid science right there, however looking cute and "acting" cute are two sides of a coin. Sure, I'd love to live in a girl world, but then I would have to watch them deal with each other, and then watch me deal with them everyday...

I need my bros man. Ya gotta have a bro to talk about this stuff with. No homo!

That is some valid science right there, however looking cute and "acting" cute are two sides of a coin. Sure, I'd love to live in a girl world, but then I would have to watch them deal with each other, and then watch me deal with them everyday...

I need my bros man. Ya gotta have a bro to talk about this stuff with. No homo!

I'd turn myself and everyone into a girl. And we'd all live in a world of yuriness~

At least if i was an omnipotent being.

But we're getting side tracked here.

Yeah. Rubber wombs and stuff. Pretty common in a lot of h-scenes.

What really bothers me is the description they make while doing it. Is it really normal for someone to narrate/moan every little thing that's happening in some poetic way? "Your thing is reaching my deepest parts" and stuff of the sort. 

Heroines during h-scenes have some poetic mind. Then again so does the protagonist.

"You really have been saving a lot, huh?" It's so warm..."

Because I plan the amount of semen I want to use during any given circumstance. It makes sense you would know how much is too much...being a virgin and all.

Also, scratch that, use hot instead of warm. Hot is the correct word choice here.

"You really have been saving a lot, huh?" It's so warm..."

Because I plan the amount of semen I want to use during any given circumstance. It makes sense you would know how much is too much...being a virgin and all.

Also, scratch that, use hot instead of warm. Hot is the correct word choice here.

Warm makes sense since semen is stored inside your body. Assuming your body temperature is considered warm.

But i'm sure the internal organs of female heroines have measuring capabilities of sorts.

"Uwaah.. So much came out.."

"You don't have to swallow"

"If it's <protagonist>-kun's then it's okay"

Count how many times you've heard this.

Vns taught me that every virgin, ever, has the ability to turn into a sex professional within an incredibly short time span.

One in particular that comes to mind is ShiniKiss in the sister route where they go from being all clueless into S&M play in less than a month.