Any "Pure love story" VNs which doesn't end when you "get the girl"?

AMMSY

Just wondering... Is there a "Pure love story" VN which doesn't end when you "get the girl", or very shortly after? Yeah I get it... the definition of "Love story", is "get the girl and 'win'".

But still, is there any VN (even not just the "love story" ones) which shows the protag' and heroine relationship (no just 1 scene as epilogue) and ever better - maybe they realize at the end that it wont work and break up?

fandisks you say.. like mods? where can I find them? Is there a tutorial around fuwanovel for how to use these?

They're separate games by the same company. For example you have little busters!, but Key also made Kud Wafter which is a fandisk based off riki being with kud. They're generally either mini sequels or what if scenarios.

I'd say Clannad and Katawa Shoujo perhaps.

In my opinion what lead to the relationship is a relationship in itself, but yeah Clannad !

You have the pure love story and sometimes the post confession part.

They're separate games by the same company. For example you have little busters!, but Key also made Kud Wafter which is a fandisk based off riki being with kud. They're generally either mini sequels or what if scenarios.

Oh.. I see.

I'd say Clannad and Katawa Shoujo perhaps.

In my opinion what lead to the relationship is a relationship in itself, but yeah Clannad !

You have the pure love story and sometimes the post confession part.

Read both of them "sadly"..

actually I played Tomoyo after.. I was just wondering if theres more VNs that go this in-depth with the characters relationships (no just how they managed to get together). Hoping that one of you guys might know a VN that is like that without the "expansions" around it.

Sharin no Kuni maybe. I only did Shachi's route but since it's a VN split into chapters and her chapter is early on, they did show their relationship. I don't know if it's the same for Touka, Ririko, or Natsumi. The fandisk is also translated and it expands on the antagonist's background and it also has epilogue routes for the heroines.

How about Kimi ga Nozomu Eien? The characters get together right in the prologue, so most of the story happens after the fact - though there are quite some twists involved. I haven't read the whole thing so I can't say how well it develops, but it might be what you're looking for?

ef - a fairy tale of the two. Chapter 2 has some of it in the background, and 6-7 face it directly. Doesn't have a "pure love story" tag on VNDB, but it is one for the most part (several protag*heroine couples).

Then again, I don't see why you don't want fandiscs. They're not community mods or anything.

Da Capo 2 mostly fits your bill since in all but one case (Koko's) the standard structure is Yoshiyuki and the route's heroine getting together is around the midpoint of the route and the story from there is the two dealing with a major story problem that arises. Though

you could also count Otome as another exception since while she and Yoshiyuki get together soon after her screen time and subsequently the time the two interact is lessened considerably for story reasons

After reading OPs post I checked my vndb list for things that might fit the description, and there's not much that really does. Except what is already mentioned at least, like Clannad and Da Capo. I recall in Elina's route in Dracu-riot (which is the only one translated) they started going out not long after the common route was done though.

There's not many VNs that focus much on what happens after you "get the girl". That's why I'm looking forward to one day reading Koibito Doushi de Suru Koto Zenbu (http://vndb.org/v442), which pretty much starts when you get her, is your standard length visual novel, and is NOT a nukige! It's not translated though, and might never be. TakaJun did a review on it (http://yandere.tindabox.net/?p=165) and it seems there's plenty of icha-icha but no drama, so no breakups I assume.