[SOLVED] Media Code help

So I was trying to embed a .swf url on a thread I wanted to make but when I tried to see how it'd look like in the preview it was 2/3 cropped and it only showed the top part of the .swf i was trying to embed. The width was all there but not the height.

I tried setting the height and width value, no changes. 

I tried looking around google to see if i was doing something wrong with the code and tried every possibility like using the flash BB code (with and without values) but same result.

Also tried switching width and height but again no results.

This is when I tried checking with a youtube video to see if I could change the width and height parameters and I could not. The media menu itself shows a bar to change these values but when I preview it there's no change, I tried setting the values to youtube presets (the ones they have on the embed option) to see if maybe it'd only accept those but still nothing.

So I wanted to ask if it's simply impossible to embed .swf stuff that's pass a certain height/width or if I'm really doing something wrong. Or if this forum system doesn't allow for .swf to be embeded.

The flash object in question is 480 x 570 pixels in size and I tried using the code like this

[media='480,570']reallyunoriginalurlname.swf[/media]