English translated VN suggestion for newbs?

zeluqa

Kirakira

Dacapo 1/2

Kotori love

Yume miru kusui

Yoriruri*

Yosuga no sora*

A profile

Sharin

Canvas 2

Edelweiss

Otoboku

Period

quartett

Ef

Hinatabokko

Galaxy angel trilogy

Fortune arterial*

koitate*

Ikkikoi

*=partially translated

Keys's vn too...

Demonbane

Majikoi n maji S

Comyu

Grisaia

Thanks for all the suggestion, maybe I'll check them out

I only realised this just now that hoshizora's graphics are really awesome compared to others. Most VN graphics are not really that good I think, I'm not really used to it.

Are there any VN with graphics as good as hoshizora? sorry for the dumb question

If you like Moege with good grafic and some decent plot here and there than I recomend you anything from Key.

If you like Moege with good grafic and not so imortant story Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete.

If you want a somwhat more serius, and darker VN that still has some Moe  and good grafic Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji.

If you want to try a serius story with a lot of twists and good grafic G-senjou no Maou

If you want a mix of moege and action with a lot comedy with good grafic and a litlle bit of gameplay Kikouyoku Senki Tenkuu no Yumina

If you want something prety dark with good grafic Swan Song

Thats it for VNs with prety good grafic that I have played.

I would recommend Steins;Gate, Chaos;Head or Rewrite. Anyways, if you're not sure to pick, you can always just pick one of Key's or Type-moon's VNs. I still don't even know half of their VNs but the general opinion on the internet seems to be that you can never go wrong with those two.

Thanks for all the suggestion, maybe I'll check them out

I only realised this just now that hoshizora's graphics are really awesome compared to others. Most VN graphics are not really that good I think, I'm not really used to it.

Are there any VN with graphics as good as hoshizora? sorry for the dumb question

Yeah, Favorite has a fairly distinctive art style and Hoshimemo is newer in comparison to a lot of other VNs as well. Might want to give a Key VN such as Little Busters!, Clannad, or even Rewrite a go. They're on the longer ends of the scale, but are rewarding.

If you liked the art of this game, you should check some others works of the developers:

http://vndb.org/p612

Yeah, but he's looking for English translated games. Unfortunately, the only Favorite game with a completed English patch right now is Hoshimemo. :P

Anyways, I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and recommend Little Busters as well. The game is just too great!

What? They have Fate/stay night on the starter list? That's probably something you should save for when you get used to lengthy VNs (the length could easily deter a lot of beginners). Not saying it's not a great game, but I wouldn't call it beginner friendly.