Ayakashibito Not Working

Look, I had a problem like this with Rewrite. One day stopped working for aparently no reason. I found out that it was because of the "Alread read text" file [the file that saves what you alread read, for skip purposes and stuff] that for some reason was corrupted. Since in the second image it says "Registry Read Error", maybe it's the same~

Try to copy the "read" file and then delete it >.<

Having the same problem but running the bat as administrator doesn't seem to do anything other than ask me if I want to overwrite something (saying yes and having the operation successful doesn't change the error when running the game afterwards). Any ideas?

Having the same problem but running the bat as administrator doesn't seem to do anything other than ask me if I want to overwrite something (saying yes and having the operation successful doesn't change the error when running the game afterwards). Any ideas?

the solution would be first open reg edit

then go to

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\propeller\

rename

éáéΓé⌐é╡é╤é╞

with

あやかしびと

hmm it's just a work around the problem is with the bat or cmd is on oem usa or other language even if you are on japanese system locale

I wonder if you actually have to run the bat files while already in japanese locale for them to work properly. Interesting thought, really.

yes i think it's needed because windows need to write it in jap and so the game can also read the reg entries on the registry

hmm it really depends in your system if you run the bat and the text that appear C:¥Windows¥system32 on the dialog is like this i think there would be no problem