Clannad locked in the closet scene

AMMSY

According to the walk-through ( https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/684-clannad/ )

In Miyazawa Yukine route, you can get locked up with Miase or Nagisa instead of Ryou somehow..

But sadly I can't even get to that scene! All I get is a short conversation with Sunohara about how they ended up locked up together..

I tried talking with Miase and "get close to her" then doing it but still no option arise to select her name in April 24..

Anyone managed to reach that scene?

Edit: Managed to Reach Nagisa and her Father scene. Anyone knows how to reach Maise scene? I tried everything ><

I believe that you can locked in there with most characters, but I don't think I ever tried with Misae. You'll want visit the character you want to get locked in with as much as possible before she does the spell. Basically if you want to get locked in with Misae try to follow her route, but remember what date and time Yukine does the spell on and visit her only then.

I did that, and that gave me the option to be locked in with Nagisa. So I tried doing Maise route while choosing "Ignore her" (Nagisa) At April 15 when he sees her through the window, but then I get nothing again ><

Any ideas?