Which of these should I read next?

Okami

37 members have voted

1. 1. Witch of thouse should I read next?

• Kana ~Imouto~
    • Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo
    • Hanachirasu
    • Katahane
    • Phenomeno - Mitsurugi Yoishi wa Kowagaranai
    • Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a Shooting Star-
    • Togainu no Chi

This poll is closed to new votes

I had recently finished Ayakashibito and now I am in that kinda of loop when I just can't decide what to read next. I have quite a few VNs in my to read list, it's not that I don't have what to read I just can't decide which one to start reading next. I managed to narrow choice to 7 titles to put them on top of my to read list, but now I can't choose one of them to start reading. So I would appreciate (Again, that word -_- ) some suggestions. Thanks.

I wanna know what you think about Sharin no Kuni.

It has rather mixed reviews compared to Hoshimemo. The latter is more universally acclaimed so you can save that for later.

I think that it is something that I would enjoy reading, for some reason it reminds me a little bit on G-senjou and I loved that one.

Then again all above seems to be VNs that I would enjoy thats a reason why I can't decide what to read.

Kana ~Imouto~ is a story about bro/sis romance witch is my favorite romance sub-genre + I only heard good things about it.

Hanachirasu is a samurai style action witch i like, true I heard very little about it.

Katahane seems like it is pretty unique/original story + it's shoujo-ai.

Phenomeno, to be honest 20% of why I want to read that one is because it is a horror and 80% because heroine is an exact copy of Yukoo from Anime Tasogare Otome x Amnesia. I know not a strong reason to want to read a VN but still.

Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a Shooting Star- well this one is obvious I heard so much about it and I want to give it a chance.

Togainu no Chi story looks interesting and I wanted to give a chance to one of thouse shonen-ai VNs for some time.

Sharin is incredibly weak as a story itself, and I don't even understand why people tend to overrate it so much. I'd recommend either of the three above mentioned vn's, rather than starting with Sharin; both Katahane, Phenomeno and Hoshimemo are better written and more interesting, as well as entertaining than Sharin no Kuni. If you want a decent read from the same creator, go read The Devil on G-String.

Sharin is incredibly weak as a story itself, and I don't even understand why people tend to overrate it so much. I'd recommend either of the three above mentioned vn's, rather than starting with Sharin; both Katahane, Phenomeno and Hoshimemo are better written and more interesting, as well as entertaining than Sharin no Kuni. If you want a decent read from the same creator, go read The Devil on G-String.

I allredy read a G-Senjou and I loved it and that is a big part of  a reason why Sharin no Kuni is in my plan to read list.

Well as Sharin no Kuni is still wining in votes I'l start  reading that one.

I'll say Sharin no Kuni, ( From those i only read sharin and hoshizora). Okami how good ayakashibito is? 

I loved it, it's one of my favorites VNs. But It is not a VN for everyone, true as I see that G-senjou is a higest rated VN on your list I would say that you are safe to read it.

I voted for Kana ~Imouto~. If you like bro/sis genre you just MUST read it! ;]

Btw. I must worn you, Togainu no Chi is a yaoi with a lot of sex scenes.

Yea I love bro/sis romance it's my favorite sub-genre of romance, but as so many people sad to go for Sharin no Kuni I'l read that one first, Kana ~Imouto~ is definitely still on top of my plan to read list.

And yea I know that Togainu no Chi is an yaoi, I wanted to give a chanse to one of thouse titles too.

Thenks again for help everyone.

I allredy read a G-Senjou and I loved it and that is a big part of  a reason why Sharin no Kuni is in my plan to read list.

Well as Sharin no Kuni is still wining in votes I'l start  reading that one.

I loved it, it's one of my favorites VNs. But It is not a VN for everyone, true as I see that G-senjou is a higest rated VN on your list I would say that you are safe to read it.

Thenks again for help everyone.

Thx for the advice Okami, Enjoy Sharin no Kuni!!

Phenomeno would be my suggestion! I didn't like the Otome x Amnesia anime, tho .-. I was hoping for horror, mystery, any of that, but it was so ~happy~ [not that it's a bad thing, but my hopes were set for other stuff] that I dropped .-.