Comyu - Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku -

Hackrabbits

eeLudrF.jpg

Comyu - Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku -

VNDB

Summary

"We are the team. Yes, it's like a community...."

There is a legend of a mysterious girl called "Girl A" who appears in the city and sings all night. One night, Akihito meets four boys and girls as if led by the Girl A....

There is no friendship nor trust between them, but they can control a huge iron monster as they like by combining their power. Since the day they get the power, their extraordinary life starts....

Akihito later knows that they will need to pay a price for the power. When the monster dies, their community will also disappear....

They decide to head for another world called Communet with a help of Kagome, a black witch...

Ending Guideline / Suggested Route Order

1st Playthrough - Route for Heroine 1. There is only one insignificant choice. If you reach a bad end then it'll give you a fun lecture and redirect you back to the choice so don't worry.
2nd Playthrough - Routes for Heroine 2, 3 and 4 will be unlocked after the 1st playthrough. New choices will be available, so start from scratch and save at the choices you encounter to return to; because scene select will not work for you if you're going in an order other than Heroine 2 -> 3 -> 4. Lastly, remember to go through Heroine 1's route a second time for new scenes after the 1st playthrough!
3rd Playthrough - Route for Heroine 5 will be unlocked after completing all three routes above. A new choice will be available. If you choose the correct choice, no matter what other choices you pick afterwards; you'll still be locked on Heroine 5 no matter what other choices you choose.

There are a number of Bad Ends throughout the game but they are not important. If you do end up hitting a Bad End then the game will just give you a fun lecture and redirect you back to the choice you hit a wall with. It's actually pretty fun after hitting one so go find them!

Route Guideline

sGeacHp.jpg

Takekawa Benio

Good End

Spoiler

Follow her

(choice will appear after 2nd playthrough)
Let Izawa handle it
Join her in the bookstore (choice will appear after 1st playthrough)
I'm curious about the transfer student (choice will appear after 1st playthrough)

k8PJJyc.jpg

Soejima Hisoka

Normal End

Spoiler
Role: Vagabond
Hisoka is a transfer student that has become a classmate of Akihito and Kagome. Her mild demeanor and lack of emotions add up to her mystery. On the school's rooftop, she gazes the sky like waiting for something to fall down.
In Hisoka's route you will get the Good End the second time you play it, the first time you will get the Bad End.

Follow her (choice will appear after 2nd playthrough)
Let Izawa handle it
Wait outside
I'm curious about the transfer student
Make sure we beat Rondo
Kill the wold pack (choice will appear after completing normal end)
The truth should be here (choice will appear after completing normal end)

Good End

Spoiler

Follow her

(choice will appear after 2nd playthrough)
Let Izawa handle it
Wait outside
I'm curious about the transfer student
Make sure we beat Rondo
Protect Hisoka (choice will appear after completing normal end)
Hisoka should be here (choice will appear after completing normal end)

TrlaxeD.jpg

Yuubana Mayuki

Good End

Spoiler
Role: Liar
Role in the Coμ: Priest
The youngest among the five people who controls Babylon. As you can see, she is a loli and her glasses signifies that she is an otaku. She is living alone away from her parents. She often lies to trick people. She doesn't seem to like it when people call her "Mayu-mayu."

Let Izawa handle it
Join her in the bookstore
I can't stand my normal life being disturbed
I sense an evil conspiracy......!
I don't care anymore......
Scream and run in random directions

iAlzFPX.jpg

Ayaya Enishi

Good End

Spoiler

Role: Troublemaker

Talk about a friendly, cheerful, noisy, and large breasts, that would be her. She seems to hope for something romantic from Akihito, her senpai.

Let Izawa handle it
Join her in the bookstore
I can't stand my normal life being disturbed
Accept the invitation and date Ayaya
That's just an act!

EeeC3Yp.jpg

Hinaori Kagome

Good End

Spoiler
Role: Witch
She is the "partner" of Akihito and a self-proclaimed "deredere osananajimi." Her top priority is the safety of her childhood friend.
To play Kagome route you need to clear all the other Routes.

Think carefully (start from the beginning)
(the following choices won't matter, and her route doesn't contain any choices)

Attribution

This walkthrough is based on the two versions Hackrabbits and sysBlank put together. Some info was attained on g-seeker.net and vndb.org.