Going down the Fuwa road

Nosebleed

congrats man, hard to believe you tippled your count from when i made your batting a 1000 post , seems longer then it has been. i hope to continue to see you around for many years to come . as far as your plans for the future go i believe you will achieve those goals. your smart and determined. i have confidence in your tenacity .

Congrats Nosebleed on your 3K'th post! Hope you'll succeed in your exams, and still have time to enjoy VNs :D

I'll love to see more of such life inspirational stories and users whose life changed for the better because of fuwanovel :P

It's always interesting to read life stories like this on Fuwa. Good luck with your exams. Everyone here is supporting you! But 300 thousand posts huh? I remember when KNIGHT first started I would try to keep up with you in posts.... and failed miserably along with everyone else.

It's always interesting to read life stories like this on Fuwa. Good luck with your exams. Everyone here is supporting you! But 300 thousand posts huh? I remember when KNIGHT first started I would try to keep up with you in posts.... and failed miserably along with everyone else.

That's one of my charm points. :D

I really appreciate this story. I think that finding your way is something that a lot of people struggle to do. I know I am still under that umbrella, looking for a me that I can be and be happy with. It's really cool when  I think about your story because you reaped the benefits of all the hard work you put into this community, connecting to people. People will always appreciate the care and effort you put into them, and it's really lovely that it also helped you find your way through the complicated mess that modern life can be. Mad jealous, man. I think it will do me good to take a lesson from you u.u