why did you not add yuri tag in your topic?

what is your favourite yuri couple?

How many yuri manga have you at your home?

when did you discover yuri?

What do you think of the end of Madoka Rebellion

Do you have "The Tetragrammaton Labyrinth"?

Why do you seem to hate loli so much when they don't harm yuri? (http://vndb.org/v12416)

why you didn't give me plenty of yuri for my birthday?

What was the impact of yuri on your life?

Why do I love yuri soooooo much? :)

questions are over for now :P

1. why did you not add yuri tag in your topic?

The tags were meant to troll and/or reference an in-joke. Why would I add such a sweet tag to the trolling?

2. what is your favourite yuri couple?

I honestly don't remember that much of Aoishiro, but Shouko x Migiwa was decent. It's too bad the yuri was downplayed so much (and I partly picked this one specifically because there is an actual kiss, I guess).

I'd like to say Mai x Reo (sonohana 3, 5), but while Mai is awesome, Reo is a modern tsundere and I hate modern tsundere. Sara x Kaede (2, 4) is decent enough, but I don't know... Kaede's lack of confidence is a bit offputting in the end. Meanwhile, Luna x Takako (7) have a bit too much of a creepy dynamic for me to like it all that much. Sonohana 1 couple is meh in general.

I think what I'm getting at is while the dynamics of the sonohana relationships make them interesting, I'd feel better if they were more equals rather than the different power relations we see in much of sonohana. Sara and Kaede are a bit different here and I'd consider it the best couple (with the reservation that Mai is still the best girl in sonohana 1-7).

There's also FemProtag x *Hyun-ae in Analogue, which is kinda cute.

Gah, hard pick. For VNs, I'll go with Sara x Kaede with reservations about Shouko x Migiwa potentially being better with more actual yuriness involved.

Alright, all media now. I used to be into Madoka x Homura a lot, but I've come to like Kyouka x Sayaka a bit after reading a few doujins. There's also Reimu x Marisa... well, it's really hard to decide any if this conclusively. Actually fuck it MadoHomu wins with muchness in the not-VN-sphere. I think it might actually win out against Sara + Kaede... so I guess MadoHomu is your answer!

That took a while.

3. How many yuri manga have you at your home?

None. I haven't really bought any manga myself; I do have the entire dragon ball swedish localization as provided by my parents, though. I don't put that much stock in physical media myself, though I have to admit to a certain draw to it.

4. when did you discover yuri?

I think the first really serious exposure I got to lesbian romance was when I saw Fucking Åmål (retitled Show Me Love in some places.) I reals liked that movie actually. As for the narrower "yuri" scope of things, I'm not quite sure when I became an actual enthusiast; I kinda knew I liked girl-girl romance quite a ways back (perhaps due to that movie?). I remember watching Strawberry Panic! quite early after seeing it mentioned on TvTropes. Also a few doujin manga, h and non-h. Madoka Magica was also a thing... I honestly can't give you a clear timeline.

5. What do you think of the end of Madoka Rebellion

I never did watch the Madoka movies. I don't usually watch video in general; I prefer playing things, as it's more interactive. Books and visual novels are much better for this purpose.

6. Do you have "The Tetragrammaton Labyrinth"?

The honest truth is this: I rarely get started on reading anything period. I have Aoi Hana and some yuri manga sitting on my hard drive right now, but it's unlikely to be read anytime soon. Anyway, due to these reasons I generally don't download much, so I do not have that (I'm assuming it's some kind of yuri manga).

7. Why do you seem to hate loli so much when they don't harm yuri? (http://vndb.org/v12416)

It would be better if they were adults. The loli is reducing the quality of the yuri, and thus, it is harming yuri in general.

8. why you didn't give me plenty of yuri for my birthday?

You didn't ask. Also, I'm lazy.

9. What was the impact of yuri on your life?

I now have something to fanboy over once in a while, and know of a kind of moe image that beats out all other moe for me. It's not been anything life-changing, though I did browse yuri pics while slacking at work once or twice.

10. Why do I love yuri soooooo much? :)

You must search within your heart to find the true answer to this. Godspeed.

11. questions are over for now :P

I think answering this took me like 40 minutes in total

7. Why do you seem to hate loli so much when they don't harm yuri? (http://vndb.org/v12416)

It would be better if they were adults. The loli is reducing the quality of the yuri, and thus, it is harming yuri in general.

Yuri is about true and pure love between two girls, and true love does not know age. ;)

Would you tack a mutt with a soccer slut?

crunchy: my previous avatar was even girlier. While your avatar does color others' perceptions of you, you can still defy expectations quite efficiently. Also, I don't really think my current avatar is that girly anyway...

Nagisa: argument still holds. There are degrees of yuri power, and lolis being involved lower it.

I wouldn't necessarily mind being attached to a soccer slut meself for a while, in a less literal sense. If referring to an actual dog, I suppose watching the resulting beastiality might be interesting. Physically tacking (assuming a thumbtack or similar here) a mutt that is accompanied by a soccer slut is probably a bad idea. If I could actually make a dog and soccer slut stick together through the magic of tacking, that could be pretty lulzy (but I'd be liable to back out of it as my empathy stat has not yet been reduced to zero).

>video

not watching

Also, nobody's been calling me zakabutt - my nickname has always been, and will always remain zaka. You're suffering from delusions; I recommend checking whose eyes those eyes are before proceeding. That said, I suppose you'll start actually doing it from now on... just be aware that I do not recommend this. You're effectively strengthening your delusions by confirming them, causing you to lose your grip on reality even further.

Better lurk even more than usual right now... if I'm not careful, the delusion will spread to me too. Curses.

>video

not watching

Also, nobody's been calling me zakabutt - my nickname has always been, and will always remain zaka. You're suffering from delusions; I recommend checking whose eyes those eyes are before proceeding. That said, I suppose you'll start actually doing it from now on... just be aware that I do not recommend this. You're effectively strengthening your delusions by confirming them, causing you to lose your grip on reality even further.

Better lurk even more than usual right now... if I'm not careful, the delusion will spread to me too. Curses.

I'll make sure I'll believe them to be simple delusions(not really :Kappa:), I haven't been the only one calling you zakabutt, I don't remember who it was but you always replied.