Looks like the new knights have arrived.

What is your take on Religion ? Or faith for that matter 

Religious people are scary, especially openly religious ones. This is probably for the same reason USians and such would find atheists scary - they may have values that I do not support imposed upon them by some zombie prophet or whatever. In Sweden, you are expected to religion and faith private matters.

I have no interest in either. Unless you provide conclusive proof that a deity exists, I will continue to assume that no such thing exists.

Religion is somewhat complicated, but it essentially functions as an emotional crutch at its core. In larger contexts it can grow to include power structures, group support etc, but this can hardly be considered unique to religion. Since I do not consider myself able to believe, the emotional crutch part is out. The rest generally assumes the former is present; even if this were not the case, I have no desire to visit a support group.

How do you feel about mongooses?  Would you ever adopt one?  If so, which is your favorite species of mongoose?

This is some kind of cool smallish animal that owns snakes. That's kind of cool.

I'd have to research mongoose to determine if I would adopt one, but they seem a rather non-domesticated species to me, so would probably be a pain to care for.

Do you say Tack when someone opens the door for you?

Unless I'm in deep English mode, in which case I might say "thanks" instead.

Would you prefer mongooses to be called mongeese?

Clearly mongoose should be pluralized as mongoose. Mongooses is probably the best option out of the two you presented, though.

Zaka whats your opinion on the growing loli threat?

DO NOT SPEAK OF LOLIS IN MY PRESENCE. I DO NOT WISH TO HEAR OF THEM AGAIN, AND I WILL NOW TELL YOU WHY.

LOLIS ARE A SYMBOL OF THE SCOURGE OF OUR NATION, A DISGUSTING EXPRESSION OF THE JAPANESE MOE, A TROPE FOUNDED ENTIRELY UPON ROBBING WOMEN OF THEIR AGENCY SO THEY CAN BE BETTER SLAVES TO MEN AND PERPETUATE THE PATRIARCHY. I CALL FOR ALL WOMYN TO SHUN THOSE WHO IN ANY WAY PRODUCE, ENJOY, RELATE TO OR ARE ASSOCIATED WITH LOLIS.

Swedish meatballs... hand-rolled can be p. delicious. Shit you just warm up, which is p. much omnipresent, not so much. Well, they are edible.

Some of our furniture does come from IKEA (bookshelves in my room are an example on this. think our living room table is as well...), but our bed's from somewhere else. I'm not sure where our sofa is from, but I think it's not from IKEA. Anyway, there are certainly options.

How can I make my English better? Who is your  favorite girl? WHY WOULD YOU USE LOLI BONES WITH SALT AS A CONDIMENT? 

1. Read books and talk to people (well, you're apparently a native.) Try to use correct english in IRC. Have people correct you every time you slip up. If you're hardcore I'm sure there are grammar lessons online as well. You might want to listen to audiobooks or whatever for silly pronounciation things like hiatus et cetera, but this is more of an issue for me.

2. LB!Mio. Probably. I actually really like Sachi from Sharin right now, and I'm forgetting Mio...

3. Because it's delicious. Sometimes I add pepper, by the way.

Do they sell those or do you make them yourself?

Clephas keeps sending me to dimensions filled with lolis. I have to make some use of them, right?

In a scale of 10. 1 being a board and 10 being a mountain, which number do you like the best?

Tits: 7-7.5

Hills: 7

Place on proximity scale in regards to this: 10

Do you dance around the midsummer pole?

I've done it a few times, but nowadays I just zip off to Blåkulla and enjoy a casual meeting with some other witches (we're a dying breed).