Nakuya got a second AMA, so clearly I should have one too. It's not like he had reasons like his thread being merged or anything. Well, I feel digging up my old thread would feel a bit unwelcoming, wouldn't it?

And so, time for yet another episode of Ask Me Anything. ...go ahead and ask me anything you wish.

Why did you change your avatar? Needed more boobs?

Mai has nice tits already. Reo doesn't count because she's just annoying and basically someone for Mai to fuck. Modern tsundere 最悪です.

Anyway back to your question, I changed avatars because I'm watching the c@f livestreams, the idea of everyone getting c@f avatars came up, and Asagao is almost certainly best girl.

Please, explain thoroughly why do you love yuri (I like it too but I want to see your reasons).

See http://vndb.org/t501#16

...there really isn't much else to it. I'm into both the titillating as well as the hnnnnnng moe parts of the whole thing, though.

Do you want to join my new world?

You sound like that creepy villain from The World Ends With You, so no. Any world that has the things I want (VNs, games, internets) will pose the same problems as this one, unless you magic away the need for labor somehow. Why would yours be better than this one?

Will you go to the prom with me?

I'm twenty-two, would they even let me in? Oh, and only if you're female and cute. I'm sorry.

Hey!! Stop hitting on my lover.

what was the most embarassing moment of your internet life?

He brought it on himself. I recommend punishing him (by not punishing him?)

...Thinking back, but kinda drawing a blank here. Sure I've done awkward things, but none I can remember that really stand out. I hate realizing I typo'd shit after I posted it though, especially if I can't edit it later.

He brought it on himself. I recommend punishing him (by not punishing him?)

...Thinking back, but kinda drawing a blank here. Sure I've done awkward things, but none I can remember that really stand out. I hate realizing I typo'd shit after I posted it though, especially if I can't edit it later.

If you were forced to trade your life (body, knowledge and current situation) with any other fuwa member, who would you pick and why?

If you were forced to trade your life (body, knowledge and current situation) with any other fuwa member, who would you pick and why?

Considering all the options, I find three candidates. You, Meph and Ren. Could get behind your lifestyle, Meph seems to have a moderately interesting life and decent prospects, and as for Ren see Meph.

...fuck it, I'll just pick Ren with the info given.

10 favorite VNs?

http://vndb.org/u33976/votes?c=all;o=d;s=vote

Will you enter the stream trend and stream?

I technically already did a few times, but not VNs. The main problem is that my environment tends to be either too noisy or require me to be quiet when parentys are sleeping (well, I could prolly stretch that last one quite a bit...) I also have a bad upload speed, and can't do it from my faptop without severe lag caused by its low power.

did you know im stalking you?

No, but now I do. So, how would you like to be punished?

http://vndb.org/u33976/votes?c=all;o=d;s=vote

I technically already did a few times, but not VNs. The main problem is that my environment tends to be either too noisy or require me to be quiet when parentys are sleeping (well, I could prolly stretch that last one quite a bit...) I also have a bad upload speed, and can't do it from my faptop without severe lag caused by its low power.

No, but now I do. So, how would you like to be punished?

with sand paper and lemon juice.

What do you do when a endangered animal eats endangered plants?

First of all, attempt to find a solution which allows both to survive. If this fails, determine which is the most useful (if any; if they aren't, why bother?) and let that survive. Of course, killing all the creatures might be much more of a pain than just letting them eat all the plants. In any case, zoos can always keep the animals and seeds can be preserved too etc, so it should hardly be impossible. As an aside, if it's pretty / fascinating enough in appearance of behaviour, this does add value to its existence.

If the endangered animal only eats the endangered plants, you'll just have to try harder if you wish to preserve both of the species, and thus have to really think about whether it's worth it.

Did you receive any valentine choco?

No. I really wonder who the hell would do that when I don't socialize at all IRL, to be honest. The chocolate thing isn't really a thing here in Sweden either, seems much more formalized in Japan. Here, you're more likely to stick a heart to someone's locker or whatever as far as I know. I did that once, obviously anon. Nothing happened.

• 3 months later...

Well, fundamentally if you love yuri enough to exclude joining any other faction, and wish to join the yuri faction (this faction thing is probably a silly thing from before your time, though) then you probably belong in the yuri faction. However, you should show your support by:

1. posting pics in the yuri thread (complete)

2. getting a yuri faction signature (not complete).

The principle when creating a yuri faction signature is usually to create a collage of pictures, such as the ones I and Lewycool made. Just make sure to preserve the aspect ratio of any pictures, or you will make yuri jesus cry. After that, you need to add the text "Yuri Faction" somewhere. Also the text I added to mine looks pretty shit because there's no outline so look at Lewycool's instead.