PSO2 - Phantasy Star Online 2

俊 (Jun)

Hmm I think in my opinion it would be best to use the torrent that way I get a steady flow of data.. and I can pause it if I need to. .Unfortunately I wish I had that Dl Speed.. My speed on the torrent right now is probably max 28 Kb/s which of course is really pathetic. I am just worried that if I use the Original Launcher to download that it will be slower..

Both are actually the same torrent, just different places hosting the same file.

Also once you have the game downloaded and installed, the tweaker tends to be a faster way to keep the game updated, but we'll focus on getting you running first :D

ps: seems like English Story Patch is still a seperate download, but don't worry too much about that to start with.

If you are 2 hours in and only on 55MB, I have to wonder if you have torrenting issues from other sources, at a basic rate I'd be expecting you to be on about 500MB/hour.

Might not be a bad idea to run the JP installer along side to see which is faster for you.

Well and I will post one more screen, since on the ones I posted you couldn't really see the tail.

Mahou Shoujo Yumiko Deviluke overwatching the night city~

She is a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark loli.

pO6CxMt.jpg

A dark loli vampire stripper in the night... wait what!?