PSO2 - Phantasy Star Online 2

俊 (Jun)

In Eldin's defense, items are not translated, so it could be a hurdle still.

Personally I don't mind the issues and Cirnopedia, has a list of items and other handy things.

ps: screw you guys with your photo shoots, never get invited :'(

He can use this http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/ If he wants to see the Items in JP and EN. wait you posted the link, fail .....

Also you jelly? :P/>

the EU/NA release will not be this year and who knows how late in the next year, it was originally announced for 2013 but it was recently announced as delayed to no particular date.

I'm not using the English patch myself but I think it really translates all the important things like quest objectives and menu items and all that and with some extra large patch even the story of the quests and matter board (the lore of the game).

As for items, if you can read kana you will be mostly fine, after like 8 months after release they finally added a search help function so you just type part of the name so for example ウェディング for wedding and then you can choose what exactly did you mean pretty easily (it even accepts it in hiragana and then it will convert it for you so np there either).

What I do is mostly shopping and trading and I never had a problem with item name in Japanese.

The problem with EU/NA release will be that it will have limited stuff a lot, they already announced that it is one of the reasons to delay the other region versions, as they will want to prepare specific clothing and game themes for the specific regions, so you will not have for example Tanabata which is currently live in JP on EU/NA server, you will probably not have the live stage concerts that made appearance recently which are very well designed choreography and effects while a character is dancing and singing some Jpop (maybe in the engish version they will ask lady gaga and justin bieber xD).

And TBH there isn't that many good looking outfits even on the JP version, if there is 1 every month that it is an outstanding achievement, if you want to depend on some designers specifically making costumes for western audience (so maybe not that hot :P), it might even be much less.

But if you really don't care about the main thing what pso2 is, which is the costumes, Japanese culture (they will probably not even have yukatas in the EU/NA release), the thematic stuff for JP culture in lobby and only want some random hack and slash game, then I guess you can wait for the western release, I guess the missions itself will be the same (with changed story).

But who cares about missions anyways xD

Steve hit the nail on the head with all these points. There is also still a small chance we will not see a western release. So holding out till then might be futile.

So costumes and items will be greatly diminished on release. So you'll almost want to play the JP one to keep in the game.

Also I thought it was Tanabata. Yay!!

No boomer, this:

Steve x Boomer story!

This is how it starts:

We should probably kiss

q1kifZ6.jpg?1

Ok, lets close eyes for the first one

oKe4mBI.jpg?1

P3Lai95.jpg?1

its fun, more more

lDXAIoa.jpg?15Fp25uI.jpg?1

Then someone brought futons:

I want to lick your neck

NXduCPF.jpg?1

Ok... also ignore the ghosts running around

MOAGXFF.jpg?1

☆*Lick*☆

0Wu8T4t.jpg?1

Ahaha that tickles, *hug*...

Wz9KgKT.jpg?1

A wild bed appears

What do you want to do next?

zNU3bE8.jpg?1

What a beautiful flat chest, can I kiss it?

RfIAH6f.jpg?1

Sure... *muck*

teQgJSR.jpg?1

I want to kiss both boobies~

2nCXniN.jpg?1

Ah, your hair smells good

s2dMEhK.jpg?1

Its getting cold, lets move inside

Hmm, I wonder what is hiding in those panties...

7noLkd5.jpg?1

TO BE CONTINUED (MAYBE xD)