Site Work Failed, But We Didn't Die

Ugh. Still more roadblocks. Need to get an as-yet unknown password from Nay in order to get this sucker changed. For now, please enjoy the mess of a forums we've got, and dream of the forums we will probably never one day have.

< 3 - Tay

You can dismiss this alert by clicking on the "X" button

Sign in to follow this  
俊 (Jun)

PSO2 - Phantasy Star Online 2

What international servers? If you're talking about the only other release, the SEA version, it's South East Asia only, and is waaay behind in updates since it was just released.

Oh so it was SEA exclusive? No wonder...

So I noticed. But my internet's crappy and I'd rather not bother figuring out how to get myself to the JP servers. I live in SEA anyway.

hmm i might still need a bit more help there with that Steve..i got my Vidalia to connect and all seems right there as when i use foxyproxy i can connect to a Jp ping according to ip2location.com but i can not connect to the game.. i thought it might be proxycap but even without it i can not connect..well if you can a screenie of options would do well xD..anyway im going to go back to ethervpn for now.

hmm i read on psublog abotu cyberkitsune aswell but i mean if its posted there which is pretty major in terms of english translations and information then im sure the higher ups in Sega will follow up but yeh..ill take a look thanks.

Heya Twilight, um im sure most of us are on Ship two, although one day i do tend to move ships on one of my characters so maybe then. Either way keep up the grindin...
Another note, i can't wait for E3 to come out now, want deh Bouncer.

Heya Twilight, um im sure most of us are on Ship two, although one day i do tend to move ships on one of my characters so maybe then. Either way keep up the grindin...

Another note, i can't wait for E3 to come out now, want deh Bouncer.

I don't know what to think of Bouncer, hopefully it will be fun to play. My main's force and techer is really low, so I can't take advantage of those boot things. I am leveling every class to 50+, but I just started working on Force and Techer, which are my last two :P

ahh cool, i have a habit of forever changing "characters" and in Pso2 Pov it would be changing classses..Hopefully i stick with my Newish guy who im keeping braver Hybrid..
Apart from him my girl is "Main" Fighter but i dont tend to do alot of damage which makes me tend to stray away from it..Hopefully i can find a way to improve it..
As for bouncer, i kind of like the elemental type of abilitys along with the support type abillitys, just hope there wont be thousands of them when its up.

I have been waiting for the NA release of this game for so long! Any one know what ever happened to that i have heared every thing from it got delayed to not going to happen.

Please at least tell me it is as epic as it looks.

I reached level 45 on Braver today, yesterday was level 20, so I think I made a huge progress there... but I also need to level my Hunter which is level 43, and my Gunner which is 51 :/

I reached level 45 on Braver today, yesterday was level 20, so I think I made a huge progress there... but I also need to level my Hunter which is level 43, and my Gunner which is 51 :/

20 to 45 is good progress. More than me, since I haven't actually worked on leveling up outside of EQs and turing in COs as lower level classes in a looong time.

There is now a NUDE PATCH! yaay :)

Luckily with censored genitals (using that medical-patch over it), much better than if they tried to texture it down there and uncensor. So basically flat chest showcase patch xD And that's great :)

KnmZuEa.jpg

n9oUswO.jpg

ksUEMDb.jpg

download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2g4z8wbvja3a836/PSO2_nude_mod.rar

- extract and copy into the data folder

- wear セクシービキニウェア (Sexy Bikini Wear) of any color

- enjoy the faps :Kappa:

There is now a NUDE PATCH! yaay :)

Luckily with censored genitals (using that medical-patch over it), much better than if they tried to texture it down there and uncensor. So basically flat chest showcase patch xD And that's great :)

KnmZuEa.jpg

n9oUswO.jpg

ksUEMDb.jpg

download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2g4z8wbvja3a836/PSO2_nude_mod.rar

- extract and copy into the data folder

- wear セクシービキニウェア (Sexy Bikini Wear) of any color

- enjoy the faps :Kappa:

You are a god among men sir.