PSO2 - Phantasy Star Online 2

俊 (Jun)

Note: I'll join on TS as soon as i get a new headset.

Also, here's a bonus shot for Steve:

I think you'll get who i tried to base her on. Hint: Her name is Mare.

we don't actually talk on TS (or very rarely), just text chat xD

And yeah ill invite you and show you my Mare NPC xD

i might join you some of these days, of course i want to be welcomed with lots of lolis, both SFW and NSFW but consider i might get a loli overdose and end up in critical condition, so be gentle when i join.

EDIT: waaah! i thought this was the TS thread! was i just trolled?

so embarrassing, the forums should have a "delete" option for the posts 

Here is my mare comparison
(mare boobies inside so nsfw xD)

2ivXme4.jpg

the swimsuit has to be red because the ribbon takes color of the dress

i might join you some of these days, of course i want to be welcomed with lots of lolis, both SFW and NSFW but consider i might get a loli overdose and end up in critical condition, so be gentle when i join.

hehehe

They are both by Steve, its basically the same thing :P

• 2 weeks later...

I want to play again, but you know, I've been having lots of troubles with my PC... I think I CAN play through the Vita, but for now can't say anything, I already downloaded PSO2 on my PS3 and ready to move it to my Vita...

BUT, what scares me are updates, last time I installed PSO2 I only had around 80 MB left... and every update is about 10-24mbs, some are even bigger, so I don't know if I'll be around much.

Anyways, as soon as I log-in, I'll give you guys my new SEGA ID so you can add me (It's already been 3 accounts :C)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

yeah some IP blocks are banned, I use vidalia to bypass that, you only need it for like the connecting and changing blocks phase, rest runs on normal connection for me (that way I don't have to switch my whole computer to jp IP through VPN and I only intercept those connections).

Hmm, didn't know there was a PSO2 thread. I play this game a lot... Currently have like 2.5k hours on the game :P

The reason there are issues connecting is because after the DDoS PSO2 experienced, ISPs outside of Japan blocked Sega, so that customers couldn't connect to Sega's servers. In most cases, Sega got put on a blacklist that usually auto-clears after a month, so it's just a matter of waiting out the block.

*This is information I was fed, I could be completely wrong, but it seems to be a commonly accepted theory on the game.

I use a VPN to connect personally, since I was too lazy to find another method that worked.

hmm if i may ask steve, How do you use Vidalia as i have been using softether Vpn to connect but i cant close it once im in and that causes me to lag heavy, im busy trying out Vidalia but it isnt working out haha xD.

Just a random thing, you posted a picture back at the end of January with someone in your party who I've known for like 6 months since we're in the same team (Hopeful Soul). Weird.

oh, forgot to mention my ID. If you play on Ship 2 and ever frequent B20, you probably have seen me, since I AFK standing right in the middle of where people gather, usually doing some type of dance.

Character name: Zephie or Kithara (rarely use the latter)

Player ID: Tragic Melody

Hmm, didn't know there was a PSO2 thread. I play this game a lot... Currently have like 2.5k hours on the game :P

Yeah I have about that too, although I haven't been playing at all for the past half a year.

hmm if i may ask steve, How do you use Vidalia as i have been using softether Vpn to connect but i cant close it once im in and that causes me to lag heavy, im busy trying out Vidalia but it isnt working out haha xD.

1. setup vidalia to only connect to japanese nodes ( https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/1079-erogamescape-proxy/#entry14118 )

2. get proxycap (for example cracked version from filehost here https://www.oboom.com/#ZIOJWDJK/Pr0xyC1p5.27.rar )

3. set the proxy for localhost to intercept these connections:

- pso2_bin/pso2launcher.exe - all connections

- pso2_bin/pso2.exe - ports 11000-14000

- pso2_bin/GameGuard/GameGuard.des - all connections

(you need to select the "show all files" instead of the show .exe files to be able to select that GameGuard.des file

and then only launcher and the verification will run on the JP connection, and downloader and the game itself will use your own connection (so it will not lag).