PSO2 - Phantasy Star Online 2

俊 (Jun)

You are pretty late to the party, I already suggested this idea in every feedback form they had.

They always ask what collaboration you would love to see and what costumes so I said FAVORITE and Hoshizora no Memoria Mare costume and scythe.

But most people probably say some popular anime like the recent Madoka collaboration or the next week's Fate collaboration.

And I even made the Mare SA to support that idea and spread Mare in pso2 xD

image reposted from https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/461-pso2-phantasy-star-online-2/page-6#entry27476

3sjHG55.png

now we just wait and see, maybe one day :)

You are pretty late to the party, I already suggested this idea in every feedback form they had.

They always ask what collaboration you would love to see and what costumes so I said FAVORITE and Hoshizora no Memoria Mare costume and scythe.

But most people probably say some popular anime like the recent Madoka collaboration or the next week's Fate collaboration.

And I even made the Mare SA to support that idea and spread Mare in pso2 xD

image reposted from https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/461-pso2-phantasy-star-online-2/page-6#entry27476

3sjHG55.png

now we just wait and see, maybe one day :)

Oh... well, then you don't join (cuz you already there xD)... I JOIN!

• 4 weeks later...

So I was making some even more precise calculations to determine how much you can earn by just logging in and sending GJs.

And the results are these (not counting special promos or logging on special promo days):

these are the options:

A) you don't bother with waiting for ideal price (i.e. after patch adding new weapons etc) and you are just selling for common average price

B) you keep some of the stuff for when the price increases, keep tickets/room items for some time before selling

C) you know when to sell what perfectly and you keep some of the items even for half a year before selling

then for:

Login everyday only

A) 78,000 meseta / day

B) 94,000 meseta / day

C) 110,000 meseta / day

Login everyday + send 10 goodjobs to friends (with 1 letter message - about 5 seconds each, will take you a minute)

A) 98,000 meseta / day

B) 119,000 meseta / day

C) 140,000 meseta / day

Now what am I talking about, how do you get this money? Well its easy:

Every cycle takes 50 days as that is the length of the login stamp (after 50 stamps you reset to rank 1).

From login stamp you get these items for sale (rest of the items are not for sale and you can feel free to use them as you want):

2x 75% XP booster

2x 10% grind success

2x 10% ability success rate

These items have average price of 900k-1mil

On top of that you get 2x Excube - convert to 1000 FUN.

Which means that you get 10,000 FUN every 50 days (650 every 5 days for login, 50 every day for GJ, 1000 from login stamp).

How to convert FUN to money? Well easily, you need to get a lucky and get a 3day shop ticket, I get one every about 15k FUN on average which is pretty unlucky as I know people who get one every 5k fun - its random. But once you get that you can actually sell without paying real money to activate shop, otherwise you need to pay 7$ for a 30 day shop pass.

From the remaining scratch the most common item and item that will earn you most of your money is +1 grind risk reduction which sells anywhere between 50-80k and you get 2 per a 100 FUN scratch, you should be happy every time you see that. There are few other boost items, you can get 5% versions of the ability and such boosters, those can still sell for reasonable money. There is a useless crap here and there in form of grinders or mag abilities and such, that's the worst you can get. Then you get the actual FUN scratch items such as room items - there is usually 1 or 2 items that are like 500k+ when the scratch is new (for example scarf this scratch), you might get those from time to time, sometimes its a good room item that is like 250k (for example fishtanks, those are still about 250k even after few weeks).

What to do with the rest? Keep it! If you keep the FUN tickets and room items, once they are out of rotation, their price will go up. It can take months to get to some good price, but even after few weeks out of scratch the price will get at about 10-20k, if you wait for longer it will even get to 50-200k, for some good items even 300k (for example neko ears hairband that was 5k during its actual scratch was 200k after about 3 months).

If you don't want to bother with this, just sell it for current price I guess and you will be in the category A mentioned above (so taking lowest price for these accessories), this is not main part of the income as the main part indeed is the 2x grin risk reduction +1.

And now that you have the money you are ready to spend it, these are the usual prices of cosmetic stuff (in the time of their scratch)

Nice outfit in a normal color (pink, green, blue, yellow etc) - 100k to 200k

Nice outfit in premium color (black, white, red[only sometimes]) - 500k

Signature outfit in normal color - 200k to 500k

Signature outfit in premium color - 1mil to 3mil

Best AC hairstyle - 3mil to 5mil

Nice AC hairstyle - 500k to 2mil

Premium AC accessory (wings and really nice stuff like that) - 8mil to 15mil

Awesome AC accessory (very nice hairclips, special hats, nice eyepatch etc) - 1mil to 3mil

Good AC accessory (usual hairclips, common tails, common hats) - 100k to 1mil

AC knee socks and tights in premium color or variant (like white and black stripped) - 2mil to 5mil

AC knee socks and tights in usual color or variant (like pink and black stripped) - 500k to 1.5mil

AC eye contacts (star eyes, anime eyes) - 1mil to 3mil (for big, for smaller eyes its like half of that as most people use big eyes)

So as you can see, you only need to login and GJ everyday for like 2 months and you will get full set of cosmetic stuff for your char without paying single $, some great outfit, good hairstyle, nice eyes and few accessories. You can get some of the other stuff from FUN items that are often also great and super cheap, even knee socks and tights from FUN are only like 200k so you can get those to make your character complete :)

So as you see even the cosmetic and yuri part of PSO2 is also free to play.

If you need any advise you can hop on TS and ask me there, but in the meanwhile just remember logging in every day~

Finally able to play this game..I will be on Ship Two...My character name is 彰リンレイ ...Ofcourse im on ship 2..

I tried to get the English working but still unable to, So if anyone would like to help me get the basics and such going, WOuld apreciate it xD...But i love the game so far.

Finally able to play this game..I will be on Ship Two...My character name is 彰リンレイ ...Ofcourse im on ship 2..

I tried to get the English working but still unable to, So if anyone would like to help me get the basics and such going, WOuld apreciate it xD...But i love the game so far.

Somehow your nick in the forum reminded me of a friend who has the same name in PSO2 as both character name and Sega ID xD

pso20140108_220654_0333cv1.pngpso20140108_205003_02zrern.png

pso20140108_204420_02m4kmg.png

And with that.... Hey Everyone!

I havent visited here in a while.... PSO2 been keeping me busy for the last month.

Anyhow, figured i'd share some of my stuff, and perhaps get to play a few rounds with ya guys.

I play daily on Ship02 , find me by searching for Nana Hellscythe on *Arks Search*  Charaters or xshadowriasxs2 on Player Search.

Would love to meet up with y'all sometime.  Note: I'll join on TS as soon as i get a new headset.

Also, here's a bonus shot for Steve:

pso20140108_230101_04sxdzu.png

I think you'll get who i tried to base her on. Hint: Her name is Mare.