PSO2 - Phantasy Star Online 2

俊 (Jun)

What international servers? If you're talking about the only other release, the SEA version, it's South East Asia only, and is waaay behind in updates since it was just released.

Oh so it was SEA exclusive? No wonder...

So I noticed. But my internet's crappy and I'd rather not bother figuring out how to get myself to the JP servers. I live in SEA anyway.

hmm i might still need a bit more help there with that Steve..i got my Vidalia to connect and all seems right there as when i use foxyproxy i can connect to a Jp ping according to ip2location.com but i can not connect to the game.. i thought it might be proxycap but even without it i can not connect..well if you can a screenie of options would do well xD..anyway im going to go back to ethervpn for now.

Heya Twilight, um im sure most of us are on Ship two, although one day i do tend to move ships on one of my characters so maybe then. Either way keep up the grindin...

Another note, i can't wait for E3 to come out now, want deh Bouncer.

I don't know what to think of Bouncer, hopefully it will be fun to play. My main's force and techer is really low, so I can't take advantage of those boot things. I am leveling every class to 50+, but I just started working on Force and Techer, which are my last two :P

ahh cool, i have a habit of forever changing "characters" and in Pso2 Pov it would be changing classses..Hopefully i stick with my Newish guy who im keeping braver Hybrid..
Apart from him my girl is "Main" Fighter but i dont tend to do alot of damage which makes me tend to stray away from it..Hopefully i can find a way to improve it..
As for bouncer, i kind of like the elemental type of abilitys along with the support type abillitys, just hope there wont be thousands of them when its up.

I reached level 45 on Braver today, yesterday was level 20, so I think I made a huge progress there... but I also need to level my Hunter which is level 43, and my Gunner which is 51 :/

20 to 45 is good progress. More than me, since I haven't actually worked on leveling up outside of EQs and turing in COs as lower level classes in a looong time.

• 3 weeks later...

There is now a NUDE PATCH! yaay :)

Luckily with censored genitals (using that medical-patch over it), much better than if they tried to texture it down there and uncensor. So basically flat chest showcase patch xD And that's great :)

KnmZuEa.jpg

n9oUswO.jpg

ksUEMDb.jpg

download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2g4z8wbvja3a836/PSO2_nude_mod.rar

- extract and copy into the data folder

- wear セクシービキニウェア (Sexy Bikini Wear) of any color

- enjoy the faps :Kappa:

There is now a NUDE PATCH! yaay :)

Luckily with censored genitals (using that medical-patch over it), much better than if they tried to texture it down there and uncensor. So basically flat chest showcase patch xD And that's great :)

KnmZuEa.jpg

n9oUswO.jpg

ksUEMDb.jpg

download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2g4z8wbvja3a836/PSO2_nude_mod.rar

- extract and copy into the data folder

- wear セクシービキニウェア (Sexy Bikini Wear) of any color

- enjoy the faps :Kappa:

You are a god among men sir.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I wonder, anyone still playing it around here? I kind of jumped into it due to rather generous Game Pass perks and immidiately got hooked. This is, like, the ultimate loner MMO you can play on console and not even be bothered by the lack of keyboard to communicate with people properly. 😛 I'm playing a ranger on ship 4 BTW. The account name is the same as here. 

I started playing last week, mostly just advancing the story and doing quests, but I've spent over an hour tweaking the character today. I'm going to consult my gf on the final touches tomorrow and post it here afterwards. xD

Edit: The process of getting a screenshot from my xbox to PC proved a lot more complicated than it had any right to be, but I did manage to figure it out... Yay?

deefmqe-b8ccb21b-92e0-455f-992d-162013c48fcd.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYThiODgzNTUtYzhjNy00YjE2LThhN2EtNGFhOWZjMWIwNGZmXC9kZWVmbXFlLWI4Y2NiMjFiLTkyZTAtNDU1Zi05OTJkLTE2MjAxM2M0OGZjZC5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.6lFhMrAt7UmUQ4iCb0IgOa91JXX7jU27MaxVKxkj5rg

I've finished the second chapter of the story, which proved surprisingly long and involved. The plot at first felt just like generic anime BS and the formula of the cutscenes (segregated into usually very short "missions") made it seem a bit random/scattered, but I was surprised how well the many story threads came together in the Chapter 2 finale. It's still very much full of cliches, but it managed to become more imaginative and meaningful over time. There are cool relationships, plot-twists regarding the villains and characters that start out looking like caricatures but show decent depth later on... For an MMO, it's solid stuff. Also very well-voiced, but I guess that's standard for high-budget Japanese games. Ex. the crazy robot lady that acts as the ranger trainer is voiced by Kana Hanazawa and while she seemed like a tertiary character at first, she kept reappearing and it's hard to not appreciate her relentless and unapologetic bloodlust. 😛

The overarching lore has this Final Fantasy vibe of mixing sci-fi and fantasy and I think the latest story content went even deeper in the direction of mystical nonsense... But it's fun kind of cheese. I think I'm going to keep pushing for foreseeable future and in anticipation for New Genesis (which is part-sequel part-expansion on a new engine, apparently coming later this year).

Edit: Also, apart from the story, I have to tell I really like the ability to freely switch between classes and essentially train in two specs at once. As the kind of person that puts everything into one character rather then creating alts, the freedom to experiment in this way is pretty awesome. Of course levelling requires a lot of time, but it's not necessarily "grinding". You can do a lot just clearing one-time quests, participating in events and completing battle pass tasks. Didn't feel much pressure to spend money either, apart from initial investment of like $8 to expand inventory.

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

So, I'm now past Chapter 3 and my God, what a combination of esoteric anime BS that has been. What makes it funny/weird is that the game doesn't know how to commit to its own brand of space magic. It suddenly introduces a planet of samurai giants, which is okay by itself, but also places two deities there that are completely outside of the established rules of the universe and get no real explanation. And it wouldn't even be hard to tie everything together, it would just need some conscious effort. I know most people don't care about consistency as much as pedantic nerds such as myself, but when you build this kind of complex universe with hours upon hours of story cutscenes, why not utilize it properly?

...and then the game transitions into some kind of meta-chapter with alternate-universe Earth where PSO2 is a full-dive VR game... And the introductory missions are obnoxious AF, with some rando high school girl being the new focus of the story. Why? We have a massive starfleet fighting space Satan, why do we need a Japanese high school in this with stupid student council drama??? :notlikemiya:

Maybe it will get better...