Muv Luv Alternative Chronicles 02 patch

Albedo

this is actually pretty impressive. Though i ve just started reading it, i have spotted some mistakes in the translation. Such as the one pictured here.

azgqkj.png

the "random number" actually should be random evade or random evasion pattern.

Also, 4chan is discussing this patch in detail. You should read it.

http://boards.4chan.org/m/thread/10763895/muvluv-chronicles-02-the-day-after-01-patch

Hi guys, a friend and I translated The Day After 01 in MLA:Chronicles 02 with AFhook and here's the patch http://www.mediafire.com/download/8d2foyp932uj6ep/TDA_01.rar Hope you have fun! Oh yeah, you don't need to read TDA00 to understand this.

Your timing is fantastic..

I don't know if you timed it for around photon flowers release or what but thank you for finally giving us something to look forward to.

Two years and eight months i have been waiting, and it was well worth it.

Just out of curiousity are you planning on anything else Muv-Luv related for the future, either way i'm very content with what i just read.

this is actually pretty impressive. Though i ve just started reading it, i have spotted some mistakes in the translation. Such as the one pictured here.

the "random number" actually should be random evade or random evasion pattern.

Also, 4chan is discussing this patch in detail. You should read it.

http://boards.4chan.org/m/thread/10763895/muvluv-chronicles-02-the-day-after-01-patch

Thanks for pointing out the error, and I'm aware of the 4chan thread. Obviously it could have use an editor or two, but the idea was to get it out fast, so there were some errors, among other things. If you spot more errors that you remember, pm me and I'll fix them in a next patch.

Your timing is fantastic..

I don't know if you timed it for around photon flowers release or what but thank you for finally giving us something to look forward to.

Two years and eight months i have been waiting, and it was well worth it.

Just out of curiousity are you planning on anything else Muv-Luv related for the future, either way i'm very content with what i just read.

Nothing Muv-Luv related in the future, but from that 4chan thread above, TDA00 is coming soon and Altered Fable is almost done, so you won't run out of Muv Luv stuff for a while.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...