Greetings

Finjas

Well, Helllo. I am new here, don't know how to start.

Found this site by accident.

I always wanted to participate in discussions on VN-forum, although I don't have much experience in that kind of media. Only read about 15-20 novels now. It's not so easy to find something you interested in without knowing Japanese language.

With this site it'll be much easier.

I am trying to learn Japanese, though. Not much progress here. After I Memorized both of syllabaries and 10-15 Kanji I had no time to continue and now forgot almost everything.

So, sorry, no help for translations from me.

As you can see from my signature - I am Kagaku adventure-fan. Since Chaos;Head.

Right now I'm trying to translate Steins;Gate novel on my mother-language.

I cherish a dream, that one day I'll be able to make my own commercial novel, but dreams... they're such things that tends not to become reality. Well, we'll see about that in my case, I think.

Don't know what else to say.

Welcome! I'm new here as well. You'll find that everyone here is very nice, almost too nice. It's scary :D/> Anyway, hope you enjoy it here and also, I freaking love that avatar. Ringo Mogire Beam!

Oh, we're not too nice, we know we'll be getting something out of you, think of the nice as a down-payment *sinister Montgomery Burns style laughter*

But really though, welcome to Fuwanovel, we are glad to have you here

hey welcome~~

wondering what is your mother language?

Myself I learnt Japanese using this method

and 15-20 is still a lot!

Thank you for link, I'll try to use it.

About my mother-language, lets keep it a secret for now. Maybe someday when I'm adapt to forum-community and there won't be much things that can discredit my reputation I'll tell. :3

Oh, we're not too nice, we know we'll be getting something out of you, think of the nice as a down-payment *sinister Montgomery Burns style laughter*

But really though, welcome to Fuwanovel, we are glad to have you here

That's good, cause I'm pure evil myself. Fua-ha-ha-ha!

Well, Helllo. I am new here, don't know how to start.

Found this site by accident.

I always wanted to participate in discussions on VN-forum, although I don't have much experience in that kind of media. Only read about 15-20 novels now. It's not so easy to find something you interested in without knowing Japanese language.

With this site it'll be much easier.

I am trying to learn Japanese, though. Not much progress here. After I Memorized both of syllabaries and 10-15 Kanji I had no time to continue and now forgot almost everything.

So, sorry, no help for translations from me.

As you can see from my signature - I am Kagaku adventure-fan. Since Chaos;Head.

Right now I'm trying to translate Steins;Gate novel on my mother-language.

I cherish a dream, that one day I'll be able to make my own commercial novel, but dreams... they're such things that tends not to become reality. Well, we'll see about that in my case, I think.

Don't know what else to say.

Well, what else should i say? Welcome? Hi? Selamat datang? hope you can find some interesting stuff here.

Hey, of course you can. Maybe later you can find other members here to buld your own VN. First VN build under Fuwanovel. Story by you, Aaeru as editor, Saber as BGM, Retrans staff as programmer, Torbin as animator, batman as founder, we can ... mmm... tay, permagate, andregate, many more members. Why not?

Welcome Finjas!

15-20 novels is not a small amount lol. Takes some time to complete that. I have completed 30 now and I've played for 2 years now.

I'm learning japanese too.

I think everyone who has tried learning kanji, will know the suffering of forgetting it the very next day lol. :D/>/>/>/>

About my mother-language, lets keep it a secret for now. Maybe someday when I'm adapt to forum-community and there won't be much things that can discredit my reputation I'll tell. :3

Okay..

That's good, cause I'm pure evil myself. Fua-ha-ha-ha!

Wait, what.

You.. You... You're from North Korea aren't you!!!

.......Anyway, have a great time here :D

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to the site! We're happy to have you, and your avatar is certainly one of the greats on here. : ) I'm surprised you consider yourself new-ish to VNs after reading so many!

I'm happy whenever I see great people falling in love with VNs, though, and joining our community. Thanks again, and welcome.