Inventory of Fuwanovel's VNs

Tay

25 members have voted

1. 1. Would an inventory like the one posted below be helpful to you/the community?

• Yes
    • Not Really

This poll is closed to new votes

EDIT: I will use this top post as a placeholder for the latest versions of the inventory. You can always click the image below to get the latest and greatest inventory .pdf update.

(Image Deleted) 

ORIGINAL POST
Hey all,

I just finished verifying all of the VNs currently published on the main site. I tried each game on 3 different PCs with varying settings, and found all of them to be in tip-top shape. A few had a couple quirks worth noting, but on the whole they look and work great.

During my verification process, I built a database of entries and entered some useful data like average playtime length, links to the pages on the main site, and more.

If you're interested in glancing at the .pdf report, you can access it by clicking below:

(Image Deleted) 

Because the main site's game pages are SO AMAZINGLY DETAILED, I'm not sure if this is something that people will find helpful, so let me know whether or not you think it's worth updating!

Edited by Tay

I'll be updating the PDF for the new fuwanovel links (no longer beta! Congrats!) and adding Otome games as well. Should be ready by tonight. Thanks for everything!

EDIT: Okay, the links are updated and the Otome games added! Inventory is up to date : )

Edited by Tay

• 3 weeks later...

Inventory updated! Click on the image at the top of the thread (first post) to download the pdf!

• Several New Games
  • Designated Otome section
  • Removed all residual "upcoming" placers
  • [Controversial] Renamed/resorted "A Kiss for the Petals" games to "Sono Hana"

Also, pinned this topic. I've got a lot of very kind PMs about the resource, and until more UI changes make the inventory obsolete, I figure it's a good thing. Pinning will maintain visibility, but please let me know if anyone has a problem with this.

• 2 weeks later...

@Cybersteel - This topic is pinned and the top post is the one updated. Until the upgraded site UI is implemented, I think this'll be useful. That said, the UI is coming, and the inventory will soon be obsolete.

EDIT: I will use this top post as a placeholder for the latest versions of the inventory. You can always click the image below to get the latest and greatest inventory .pdf update.

EDIT: Image Deleted

ORIGINAL POST

Hey all,

I just finished verifying all of the VNs currently published on the main site. I tried each game on 3 different PCs with varying settings, and found all of them to be in tip-top shape. A few had a couple quirks worth noting, but on the whole they look and work great.

During my verification process, I built a database of entries and entered some useful data like average playtime length, links to the pages on the main site, and more.

If you're interested in glancing at the .pdf report, you can access it by clicking below:

EDIT: Image Deleted

Because the main site's game pages are SO AMAZINGLY DETAILED, I'm not sure if this is something that people will find helpful, so let me know whether or not you think it's worth updating!

That is a great list. You did an excellent job. Thank You for making it.

• 1 month later...