A new blog that I started

torbin12

I will still post them on here time to time, but I thought I would just put the new blog I have up here, http://theundergarden.blogspot.com/

I may from time to time put up stuff that is totally different, I may set up a brother/sister blog that I will write reviews about Visual Novels I play, Anime I watch, games, and various things, What do you think about that, would that be neat?

except problack doesnt update much

btw torbin have you thought about putting it on wordpress.com instead? most of the VN bloggers I know are wordpress. only Hinano and some otome-ge blogs are on blogspot

except problack doesnt update much

btw torbin have you thought about putting it on wordpress.com instead? most of the VN bloggers I know are wordpress. only Hinano and some otome-ge blogs are on blogspot

hmm..I guess I never really thought about it, I just did a search for popular blog sites, and the list that some person wrote up had this one on there, it was in bold letters while the rest weren't, so it stood out more, thats really the only reason I chose blogspot, I will take a look at wordpress though, maybe change it over to there

Wordpress it's definitely one of the best free blog website, I'm quite new with having blog as well so would be nice if you could me some ideas. :D/>

hmm..I guess I never really thought about it, I just did a search for popular blog sites, and the list that some person wrote up had this one on there, it was in bold letters while the rest weren't, so it stood out more, thats really the only reason I chose blogspot, I will take a look at wordpress though, maybe change it over to there

that would make sense because google owns blogspot.

If you could give me some ideas it would be nice, my blog should be about almost anything, my daily lifes.

I want to make a personal blog.

Well, I'm sure you thought of it already, but since you are a member of Fuwanovel, there is at least one major interest that at least many of the people here probably wouldn't mind seeing, reviews of Visual Novel's that you have finished. Or you could even make it up into an 'in-progress' sort of review, like, after you finish a session of playing whichever Visual Novel you happen to be doing right now, go onto your blog, and write down the things that you did during that session that left an impact on you, the choices you made, how you feel about the progression so far, your thoughts on the apathetic/too-caring attitudes of You(as the protagonist). This is something that I thought of doing with G Senjou No Maou (which I am currently playing), something like making it into a first-person story sort of review thing.

On another hand, I notice from your profile that you live in Sweden, I personally live in the US, and if I remember right, at least one of our members live in Japan. The only traveling I have done out of the country was during war-times, to areas that we weren't particularly welcome, so I never got to enjoy the cultural value of the places, so maybe post blogs about some of the things that might be unique in Sweden compared to places like the US and Japan (food stuff, a million inches of snow, or whatnot) as some people find looking into other cultures interesting.

Oh yeah I totally forgot about you can write a playthrought as well with your blog like split your parts and continue with the same on the next day, whatever I better not try write much about anime.

Haha I was thinking about create a new blog that will only including Anime, Visual Novel & Manga and also

anything related to Japanese cultures.

Haha I try to come up with a good name.

I don't mind posting my playthrought throught my personal blog thought, reviews and some other stuffs.

I just got a feeling it won't fit well by updates only with anime episodes, you know what I mean.

I want to try work something about with my blog, was also thinking about live streaming my desktop.