A Shout Out to All who can Hear Me! (or at least read this ^^)

alden_0023

Hello!..

My name is Alden and it is my first time joining a forum..

As for in playing VNs, I have only started around four months ago..

I was first interested because of the anime Fate/Stay Night, which I later learned was based on an eroge..

And so I started playing, but it seems that an action VN was not suited for me, so i quit halfway and upong looking on most recommendation forums, I downloaded G Senjou no Maou..

And right after playing it, I was hooked on playing Visual novels, especially those with romantic elements to them (though thriller and drama elements are really awesome as well ^^)..

I have finished around several VNs (G Senjou no Maou, Clannad, Tomoyo After, Katawa Shoujo among others) and now currently playing Cross Channel, Ever17 and Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo..

I joined here so I can get to know people who enjoys and loves VNs as I much as I am, so just add me up ^^

And I appreciate your effort for reading this! Thank you very much! ^^

Hey alden welcome~

g-senjou that's a good one to start on.

almost all the visual novels have an element of romance in them. actually very few VNs have no romance, it's usually the kinetic novels by chunsoft that are no romance. sometimes they are not the focus, but it's always there.

or maybe i am biased because i dont usually play the ones without romance in them, Clephas can probably fill you in on that.

but im rambling....... anyways....... welcome!

i recommend little busters! (one of my favourites) https://fuwanovel.net/novels/21

there's an anime too - airing atm. but it's not good

Hey alden welcome~

g-senjou that's a good one to start on.

almost all the visual novels have an element of romance in them. actually very few VNs have no romance, it's usually the kinetic novels by chunsoft that are no romance. sometimes they are not the focus, but it's always there.

or maybe i am biased because i dont usually play the ones without romance in them, Clephas can probably fill you in on that.

but im rambling....... anyways....... welcome!

i recommend little busters! (one of my favourites) https://fuwanovel.net/novels/21

there's an anime too - airing atm. but it's not good

Thanks for the recommendation.. I'll download it as soon as I get retuen home over the weekend (I'm currently at a university dormitory, my connection here sucks!)

Anyways, I greatly appreciate it ^^

uh, you know you can edit your own post right~

anyway, welcome to the forum alden. While I usually raged at those who stopped playing F/SN a few years ago, I have learn since then that... there's no reason of doing it, but I wouldn't stop recommending people of it anytime soon :D

and good to have you here

uh, you know you can edit your own post right~

anyway, welcome to the forum alden. While I usually raged at those who stopped playing F/SN a few years ago, I have learn since then that... there's no reason of doing it, but I wouldn't stop recommending people of it anytime soon :D/>

and good to have you here

Hahaha!

Can't stop laughing about myself after seeing that edit button.. hahaha! ^^

While I have not able to continue playing F/SN, I still love it's storyline (having watched the anime, Fate Stay Night and Fate Zero), and I also like Arthuria ^^

Still, in VN format, it seems it is not my cup of tea..

Anyway, thank you for you regards, sir ^^

I'll hop I would be able to learn much here ^^

• 1 month later...

Hey, welcome! It's great to have you here. I'm sorry that I haven't made it around this part of the forums to welcome all the great, new faces.

The VNs you mentioned have some of my very favorites: G Senjou is truly epic (although recent conversations on this forum with Ryoji have helped me say so with a more cautious air), Katawa Shoujo is an all-time favorite (10/10 on VNDB), and Sharin no Kuni is amazing. I remember playing Sharin no Kuni and thinking, "This is a REALLY strange game" for the first few hours, but once you get used to the protagonist it's really fun. The ending is epic, shocking, and wonderful.

So of those you've played, do you have a favorite?