Hi Fuwanovel!

Alice

Hello there everyone! I'm Alice, but I am called as Maria too. I'm a newbie in Fuwanovel (and most forum anyway), and have been stalking subscribing to Aaeru's blog and fuwanovel site since around months ago when I started playing visual novels. It had given me a lot of new information, and also giving me viewer wide perspective about copyrights and visual novels.

I'm intrigued to know everybody and what can I do, though I'm no fluent and only understand few Japanese, but I know well about Photoshop and graphic editing.

And everyone is free to add me as friend, I would like to know about you guys too! Since you have the very same interest with me, as I login here to do just as that.

Thank you for reading this! :lol:

Hey Alice~ welcome :DD

maybe you can start a blog? i want to put in a method that lets people submit their own blog posts to the news feed, (coming soon hopefully)

otherwise you can help me create some art assets if you like for the site? or you can do your own thing, depends on what you want to do.

welcome again ^^

maybe you can start a blog? i want to put in a method that lets people submit their own blog posts to the news feed, (coming soon hopefully)

otherwise you can help me create some art assets if you like for the site? or you can do your own thing, depends on what you want to do.

welcome again ^^

Hi there Aaeru~ Thank you for the welcome. :D

Hmm ... I think I can't do some blogging well, I could type paragraphs, yes, but most of them are not as good as most bloggers usually do, and I usually take a long time to start writing, and it depends on my writing mood. ;--; So I guess writing a blog is not an available option for me..

Art assets? Do you mean by creating fanbars and such? If that's what you mean, I would love to. :D

welcome again ^^

Hi there Aaeru~ Thank you for the welcome. :D

Hmm ... I think I can't do some blogging well, I could type paragraphs, yes, but most of them are not as good as most bloggers usually do, and I usually take a long time to start writing, and it depends on my writing mood. ;--; So I guess writing a blog is not an available option for me..

Art assets? Do you mean by creating fanbars and such? If that's what you mean, I would love to. :D

Hey Alice! Welcome to fuwanovel! Hope you enjoy your stay here~

What kind of VNs have you played recently? Have you tried Little Busters? It's a really nice VN, although the anime isn't bringing out their full potential at the moment :lol:/>

Hey there ilegend! Thank you for the welcome!~ I'll have my stay very well here, methinks. :lol:

I've been playing 2 titles from What a Beautiful series, I've been trying to play the other games though. My friend had also recommended me Little Busters too! As well as Fate/Stay Night and some other Type/Moon or Nitro+ productions. I've had a good interest on Mahoutsukai no Yoru though. :D What's lacking from Little Busters anime, if you don't mind me ask here..? :0

Hi there Aaeru~ Thank you for the welcome. :D/>/>/>

Art assets? Do you mean by creating fanbars and such? If that's what you mean, I would love to. :D/>/>/>

Hey there ilegend! Thank you for the welcome!~ I'll have my stay very well here, methinks. :lol:/>/>/>

I've been playing 2 titles from What a Beautiful series, I've been trying to play the other games though. My friend had also recommended me Little Busters too! As well as Fate/Stay Night and some other Type/Moon or Nitro+ productions. I've had a good interest on Mahoutsukai no Yoru though. :D/>/>/> What's lacking from Little Busters anime, if you don't mind me ask here..? :0

The lack of story pacing as compared to the VN, events in anime different from the VN in some cases, to name a few. It's not that I dislike the anime entirely though, Rin is very cute in the anime, so are the other girls in the show. However, there are some things that just become missing when you transform about >50 hours worth of VN storyline into a 24 episode anime...

tumblr_mdeoq4eweq1rytuido1_500.jpg

The lack of story pacing as compared to the VN, events in anime different from the VN in some cases, to name a few. It's not that I dislike the anime entirely though, Rin is very cute in the anime, so are the other girls in the show. However, there are some things that just become missing when you transform about >50 hours worth of VN storyline into a 24 episode anime...

tumblr_mdeoq4eweq1rytuido1_500.jpg

That's the point. It takes a lot of good staffs and episodes to realize >50h VN games (even) to give a blast. And moreover, that reminded me to Ore Imo anime that made quite conflict (so did I hear) because of the paths and routes.

I've also found those similiar troubles too from some adaptations. And ... I've never really liked anime made from adaptations though for me FSN is not as bad as I thought after I've heard and read spoilers about the VN (I firstly knew about the anime first then the VN).

Hey Alice!!!

Welcome to Fuwanovel!! You will find your among friends here, so feel free to ask any questions or anything anytime.

Lookiing forward to talking with you!!

Hey there Ryoji!~ Thank you for the welcome! :D I'll keep that in mind. ;)

Welcome, happy to have you here. You avatar is awesome. What VNs have you played and which ones are your favorite?

Thank you for that! I'm happy that I'm able to be in this forum as well. Thank you isn't she cute? I've only played several VNs and I guess I'll pick my choice for Shikkoku no Sharnoth for a while. I've been wanted to play Fate/Stay Night & Mahoyo though. D:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Alice! Welcome!

Fuwanovel is a great site for finding games, and the forum is filled with extremely-nice people. I've been going through all of the "welcome" posts on the forum today, and I've had warm-fuzzy thoughts watching the volume of welcome and embracing comments added. There are a lot of posts on this thread, and so I hope you feel really welcome : ). That said, we're always lucky to have good people join our community, and so thank you.

One thought about Aaeru's thoughts of blogging - We're always looking for people to post commentary on the games they're playing/played. Graphics skills can go a long way with that, too : ). In any case, we'll look forward to seeing you around the forums. : )