Memory anime or VN game

Hanako

One person will say a replique or a dialogue from an Anime or a VN he thinks it's enough memorable for other people know where it's from and next person must find where it's from ;) (and if he can say the episode if it's from an anime) Warning : it cans contain spoiler

for example : From an anime : We made a promise and I said I'd beat you to death if you broke it! I can't beat you to death if you die!

It's from Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai ep 9 and it's Momoyo who say that

Game ..... START ^_^

From an Anime : "My wish was to erase all the witches and if that prayer really comes true then even I should have no reason to despair ever!"

Good luck ;)

No one will care, and they'll continue the game without hesitation. The same applies when the question is skipped.

I shall put that to practice. *have no idea where that's from.*

From a VN/Anime: "I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, fire is my blood. I've created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death, nor known to Life--"

Could be from anywhere  <_<  ...Durarara?

From an anime: "I've... destroyed the world... and created... anew."

PS What happens when someone gets it wrong?

Code geass r2. right?

Anime:God's not at home.He's on vacation in vegas.

No one will care, and they'll continue the game without hesitation. The same applies when the question is skipped.

I shall put that to practice. *have no idea where that's from.*

From a VN/Anime: "I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, fire is my blood. I've created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death, nor known to Life--"

From an anime: "I've... destroyed the world... and created... anew."

Code geass r2. right?

Humans are such amazing creatures! They fascinate me!

Humans are such amazing creatures! They fascinate me!

Inconsistency. Inconsistency everywhere.

@monmon: Black Lagoon.

PS What happens when someone gets it wrong?

Like Aniki said we continue but the poster can post the good rep one day later ^_^

And of course you can post more than one replique ;) (and even write it in romaji if you want ;) )

"MADA MADA !!!!!! .................... Itch........... Ni......... San......... SAFE!!!!"

~~~~~~

"Akari~~~~~n"

~~~~~~

"The ending is near"

I think the first is from Nichijou, when Yukko drops the sausage, and uses the 3 second rule?

No matter how cold and distant people may become, on the inside something warm and precious always remains, something that never changes. To me, that’s what family is like.

I think the first is from Nichijou, when Yukko drops the sausage, and uses the 3 second rule?

No matter how cold and distant people may become, on the inside something warm and precious always remains, something that never changes. To me, that’s what family is like.

Clannad, Tomoyo

Talking to you feels like having a period.