A question about placement of a possible type of posting

torbin12

So, as I am sure some of you may have noticed from a couple of my postings, I have a love of writing, expanding ideas into sprawling scripts (mostly I just like to see myself talk :P)

What I was wondering, is this, Sometimes I like to write, and just like artists, I like to have other people see what I write, would this forum be accepting of it if I were to post those things that I write in this part of the Forum (Anime/Manga/Game/Other Talk)?

*Fineprint Note: Even if acceptance is given there is no guarantee when or how often such writings happen, although if they seem to have a wide approval rating they may be posted more frequently.*

Hey torbin12

yes post anything you want. anywhere you like. advertise your own blog if you like. I don't moderate posts at all unless it is a hate post.

btw torbin im working on a 'Submit your News' button that will stream all your submissions (be it a blog post or a forums post) onto the front page of fuwan. hopefully can get it done soon.