[Potential Spoilers] Visual Novel Screencaps

Mephisto

So this may just be me, but I have a habit of taking screen shots of the game while playing visual novels when I find something amusing, so I decided to make a thread for these screen caps :P

These are potentially spoilerish, so please put the pictures in a spoiler with game relating to it. 

Grisaia no Meikyuu

c1tmZPZ.jpg

Kazuki: That's true, however I don't remember telling you to make female friends. 

(several lines later, but same scene)

OEBQPdb.jpgKazuki: If you still want to be friends with girls no matter what, then they will have to be approved by me! Becoming good friends with girls other than the ones I approve is forbidden! Understood? 

KuruKuru Fanatic

Wazuka.png

顔が赤らんでいた。ついでにその…アレだ、チョロチョロという音がそれなりに強くなっている。

Her face was turning red. Subsequently... um, a strong leaking sound could be heard.

(…なんだよこれ? 逆羞恥プレイ? 頼む! こから出て行かせてくれ!)

What is this? Some kind of reverse shame play? I beg of you! Let me get away from here!

The sounds she makes while forcing her piss out is really erotic

The Grisaia chibis are adorable as always. :D

89GyE.jpg

Noooo! Please give me back my glasses!

I wish I was screening all the funny bits in AkaGoei... but then I'd probably just screen every second scene. :D

7NRUZ.jpg

I think this one can't be translated, unfortunately. Basically the character has an extreme ojou-sama speech quirk and she tries to correct it - and fails miserably. :D