I want to make Kinect Novel Game(need help)

I want to make Kinect Novel using Ren'py, I have ideas for it but I cant draw at all and I don't understand about scripting very much, I tried some years ago to try make game using Ren'py but that didn't work since I didn't understand scripting.

So I would be very happy which somebody want to help me make Kinect Novel using Ren'py and explain about scripting.

Hilsen Novel21  

I've done a lot of work in Ren'py. Do not fear! It's very easy.

1) Most important: read all of the Ren'py documentation (ALL of it) at least twice, and take your time when you go through it. Don't rush!

2) If you need more coding help, check out some online Python tutorials. Ren'py uses python, and it's also one of the best languages to start coding in.

3) Register on the lemmasoft forums for a community all about making VNs. You can hire out coders/artists/whatever there.

4) Keep us up to date with your project : ). I love following VN projects! Having made a few myself, I know the highs and lows. We're here to support you and cheer you on!